Who's Father McKenzie?

"H-how are you supposed to expose this snake pit? I mean...you and your crew won't be allowed to enter in the facility, thanks to McKenzie." Jude enquired anxiously as she didn't have any clue how Lana is going to snuck up with her crew inside the mental facility, thereafter exposing it in front of the entire the USA and the viewers as they look inside the dull walls of an institution, where the patients' number piles up abruptly. The majority of the poor, hapless inmates suffering as they starve, lacking of hygiene, getting ill and die naturally at last.

"We will find a way, of course, Jude." Lana stated proudly as she didn't fear the young priest though she needed time to arrange the perfect day for Briarcliff's exposion, a smug smirk forming on her sparkling, vanilla face. "What I need is time and my crew to set up the things so that to show to everybody not only what a horrid, undescribable nightmare is inside the facility, furthermore exposing this lunatic's real face." She furthered smartly.

"It's understood. Because he is a tough cookie and after exposing the abomination inside Briarcliff and proving McKenzie's cruelty towards his toyed victims, it will help us to win the case over him." Timothy said as a hand of his was on his thigh, his chocolate eyes darted to Lana's chocolate ones too.

"He's doubtlessly a tough cookie. But I want three of you including Frank himself to tell me more about this priest."

"Well, take it easy." The former nun mocked as she got from the sofa to go survey the house in the searching process for Frank as she recalled ideally where he was now. Upstairs. "I will be right back!" She yelled admonitorily as she rushed upstairs, climbing the stairs in ease, as a result she was pretty overwhelmed how a lady in her late forties is supposed to mount stairs with such swiftness, scarcely exhausting herself.

***

In the interim Frank was speaking to Ellie and Tristan as he sat on the edge of Tristan's bed and the twins sat on the bed as they divided a few inches proximity with the former security guard. He was telling them about his childhood with a complacent, amiable smile, curled up in the corner of his lips. Ellie and Tristan didn't utter a word as they listened attentively Frank.

He was beyond ecstatic to spend his leisure time with Jude and Timothy's children as he treated them as his nephews and loved them as uncle.

"And when I was at your age, I remember how when I was taught to ride a bike, I wasn't perfect at all." He commenced as he chuckled inwardly to himself as the twins giggled. "But when I fell from my bike shortly after getting use to ride a bike, instead of crying and braying, I just...giggled as I scraped my knee. It wasn't painful at all. It was such a great childhood memory that I won't forget." He continued with his auspicious monologue that warmed his heart every time whenever he tells anybody. Especially sharing his childhood experience with Howards altogether, besides Dorothea and Matt when they were younger.

The both infants' smiles lit up their fresh faces as their eyes glistened, incapable of speaking as they were too intrigued and elated by the middle aged man's speech, cherishing every spent moment with him.