Lana's Reborn 2

The next day...

17th of October, 1968

A day wasn't enough to halt its passing time. Another rainy day in Boston as well.

Timothy have already informed his boss about leaving his job as he prefers to spend more time with his family and children though he can keep in touch with his now former boss Angela Lynch. After he left his position as a kindergarden teacher, he commenced driving to New York as it took him four up to five hours with a car. He promised Jude he will be right at home tonight with the new book of Lana, besides he has the opportunity to see the aspiring journalist as she believed Jude was still locked up by the former monsignor in the madhouse.

Rain drops cascaded from the weeping sky as it has rained for hours. The dark, spatial clouds cloacked the sky.

Timothy was driving carefully as his focus was entirely on propulsion only. He was disappointed ofor spending hours without his children, his wife and being nigh the home space. In spite of his constant thoughts of Judy and the twins including in this number Agnes Jude, he must pay attention to his driving as he doesn't wants to end up in a car accident or even something as atrocious as the car accident itself. To smash a hit-and-run victim by an accident. He had never experienced any car crashes or similar tragedies on the road. He was peculiarly responsible, wise driver.

***

The weather in New York wasn't rainy at all. It was rather moderate.

As Kit was walking down the large, spacious New York streets, something instantaneously caught his attention in this time. He beheld an older woman with ideally recognizable appearance. She was signing some autographs for her fans near one local cafe.

He recalled the time when they were both inmates, falsely committed to Briarcliff as they were deliriously innocent. It was Lana.

"Lana?" He whispered to himself as he gaped continuously at the slightly older woman than him as he approached her as she overlooked him, holding a pen in her hand.

"Thank you so much for this autograph, Ms. Winters!" One of her fans said with beyond euphoric voice as her fan was a teenager sixteen years old.

"You are welcome, ma'am!" Lana stated graciously as she handed the fan's photo, therafter her fans fled away as they went in another direction.

In the interim, Kit was too concetrated to stare at the brunette as he bumped into Lana accidentally.

"Oh, I am so sorry, Lana. It was just an accident." He justified nervously himself for the caused incident as a hand of his managed to scratch his head bashfully, offering her a coy smile.

"It's okay." She forgave him as her chocolate brown eyes fixed on him, recognizing the younger man that stood before her as seconds passed, scrutinizing his facial features including his full figure. "Kit, you are back?" Ms.Winters questioned self-consciously as she slightly struggled to utter a word.