Pregnancy

The same day later...

6th of March, 1965

Jude's POV

Today was a wonderful day though my morning sickness in 4AM which was a total disaster. Further, I wasn't feeling well, being quite moody and having food cravs. Basically I was feeling like a much different woman. Not like the woman who I were with the slender body, balanced appetite, moderate mood swings unlike the current ones. And many other features which are totally changed since I am feeling like that lately especially since today. 

Anyway the weather like outside was sunnier than the last week. Certainly the temperature's advancement was admittedly visible. The first spring phenomenons could be seen with a naked eye though it is just the beginning of March. It is unreservedly astonishing due to that it's expected in the end of March the warmer temperatures, more raining and the snow gradually melting as usually.

I have already finished my first term as a waitress, having an appointment with my husband to wait for me right in 6:30PM in front of the retro restaurant as well. Unluckily, today at the least expected moment I needed to excuse myself in front of my colleagues and friends Charlotte and Ramona as I went to the bathroom of the locker room, neasing, thereafter puking the food that I had eaten earlier. Initially, they were on the opinion that I had a food poisoning or I haven't consumed the proper food. They were deliriously confused like me. By the way, I cleaned after the mess that I have done in the bathroom. It was abominable experience for me to do in a public bathroom where me and my colleagues have access to only. 

When I said goodbye to my colleagues and my boss Jonathan, I gripped my leather jacket as I left the institution, putting on the jacket,  being warmly and pleasantly welcomed by my husband who was awaiting for me as we hugged each other tightly and warmly, my head resting on his chest, exclaiming our first words:

-Sweetheart! I am so excited to see you lastly. Hi!- I exclaimed with ecstatic voice as my smile grew and it was like a soothed one, my eyes shutted for a while, sensing his fine fingers touching my leather jacket's fabric as well as they kneaded my upper back gently.

-I am either too, rare bird! I have missed you so much! - He uttered with his velvet British accent, hence, we broke off the hug as well as a minute had already passed since our hug, kissing each other's lips lightly in amorous way due to my yearning to kiss my babe right now after this long and fatiguing working day especially on a weekend day. 

-I have missed you a lot either too, babe! I had the tremendous perception that it has been centuries since the last time when we had seen each other.- I syllablled as we broke off the kiss by grabbing each other's hands, heading to the nearest supermarket that is located in the countryside.