Nightmare

A month later...

15th of June, 1965

As the couple had fallen asleep since midnight time, initially Judy spent peaceful hours during her sleep in Timothy's muscular, secure, warming arms as their motionless bodies, tucked in a mint flossy blanket. 

The blonde was currently pregnant in 5th month, complaining from back pains lately, besides her body got wearier with every passed week as her body frame grew bigger, looking huger than the last months when she looked like an elfin doll. Her mood swings could cause discomfort and irritation amidst another people though Timothy and the people, who are taking part of Jude's inner circle, beared her and loving her for who she is actually, regardless her miracle, awaiting her in maximun 4 months only.

Unfortunately, the former nun began dreaming of something which brang her in netherworld, despite the unreality of which she had currently trouble to sleep serenely.

As Jude laid on solid, wooden plank floor in a blank room, sensing how cold was the floor itself as her arms, legs and some other body parts who were connected with the ground, were nigh the verge to freeze. 

Once she opened slowly her hazel, half somnolent eyes, rubbing them, subsequently she had already realised by what she is being surrounded as she rubbed her eyes, opened her mouth in shock, sensing how her body trembled in the shadowy, empty room.

Her hair was definitely messy, lost its splendor, wild like an untamed beast. What she recently wore was her negligent, plain white lingerie. Without an exaggeration, no other garment had hugged apart of her half bare body which yearned for possibly warmer and comfortable cloth on her body. She was incapable of doing anything so that to shield her body with exception of underwear, providing some kind of convenience at least.

She rose her cold, shaking body as she couldn't see anything. It was too dark! There weren't any lights, neither other flashing sources to ensure her with some light. 

An unknown female voice couldn't be discerned, as it was velvety, composed in its utterance. Firstly, the trapped in the idle room Jude thought that she wasn't alone as this serene female voice called her name effortlessly "Jude!".

Mrs.Howard was rather addled, in fact of the obscure feminine voice, addressing her name, although the lack of another female's presence even of somebody else. The blonde peeped at the old, rusted door, pondering as she pressumed the echo came out of the room. What she actually did was to question in perplexed way "Who dares to call me Jude? Who are you?".

"Follow me!" was the only replication that she received in this moment, as she walked up forward to the door, looking for the doorknob as she grope until sensing beyond her fingers and palms a doorknob, subsequently pressing it as she opened slightly timid the door, checking as she peeked what encircles her recently.

What she thought was actually the rescue from the grim, vacuum room! Howsoever, the things leaded the puzzled woman somewhere else, where every marvel of hers is obviously broken, cracked on trillions of pieces via the sinister nightmare's hammer.