Ireland 4

"Jude, it was quite embarrassing to speak to her without a permission." Timothy scolded as he lisped each syllable as his chocolate eyes met her hazel eyes.

Her hazel eyes radiated desire and most of all salacity. Red lips pursued for his as she pout seductively to appear sexier though his scold just moments ago. Even an inch didn't divide their proximity. Jude's petite, smooth hands pawned his shoulders, her fingers faintly tickling his tuxedo jacket's fabric. He blushed though his retentions were almost wasted as he was unable to resist her indisputable attractiveness and provocative demeanor that drived him even more insane though it would be obnoxiously embarrassing if they make it out out of their hotel room or somewhere where almost a human doesn't dares to step in.

"...What I can do about it, sweetheart?" She moved out one of her hands from his shoulder to cup his cheek as her thumb kneaded his cheekbone, gazing at his eyes like she was playing dangerous games with him. Moreover, Jude's tone was approximately overbearing especially in inebriated condition that had invaded her body after boozing. 

"Ah, I can clearly see how retentions have loosened, Mrs.Howard." He mocked her as he clasped his mammoth, strong hand around her waist, steering her as they walked through the hallway to the elevator.

When they stood in front of the elevator's closed doors, Timothy pressed the button as the current's location of the elevator was 6th floor, diminishing the number of the floor while Jude bit her bottom lip flirtatiously as Timothy glimpsed at her to make sure if she's alright. 

As soon as the elevator's doors opened, a handful of people leaving it, the couple joined the desolated elevator, pressing the button for 4th button as Timothy's hand extended to press, whereas Jude pushed him against the wall, trapping him with her smaller figure, breathing in his face as his nostrils were attacked by her vodka's breath, thereafter capturing his lips into her ravishing red, whilst her both arms clasped around his shoulders greedily, a big, mighty arm wrapped around her slender waist. 

Their kisses grew even more passionate and savage as the elevator started passing upward every floor, entirely ignoring their surroundings until the elevator stopped abruptly as they established on the 4th floor as they broke off the kiss, in case to avoid awkward situations.

Once Timothy took the keys for their reserved room from his tuxedo jacket's pocket as they walked down the long corridor, searching for room 405, he unlocked their room as he let his wife to enter first in the room, whereas she kicked off her stilettos, collapsing on the king-sized bed, cackling uncontrollably. Meanwhile Timothy shutted the door, locking themselves as he kicked off his oxford shoes as she rose her body, sitting on the edge of the bed as she dragged him by his tuxedo jacket, starting undoing the buttons, throughout peeling off his tuxedo jacket as it glided down until contacting the carpeted floor.

His hands moved up to her dress, unzipping it whilst she unbuttoned each button, thereafter peeling the cotton shirt, tossing it on the floor as he wore his tuxedo bottoms and boxers as undergarments only. 

As soon as they were half naked, Timothy crawled to the bed as he trapped her with his weight, pinning her down as his hands poised him in a spider pose, bending his head as he pressed his lips on hers as her both hands worked on his belt unbuckling it as she abided in red lace lingerie as piece of garments that covered her almost bare body. 

Once she unbuckled his belt, she unzipped his trousers, pulling them down slowly, gallantly, tossing them on the floor as his knees rubbed against hers, unclasping her bra, therefore throwing it on the floor with the other attires. 

They wore nothing but their underpants as well as their kisses grew more aggressive and wild, their tongues starting to dance against one another as Judy's arms clasped around his back as her nails digged into his flesh as they glided smoothily down, leaving marks on his back, as a result of what's coming next. They deepened the kiss as she opened her mouth as he had a better access to bit her bottom lip, desperately groaning. Then he wrapped his arms around her waist as he flipped her as she was on top of his, sitting on his tight crotch as she rubbed, rided herself as he refrained from coming out earlier, whilst her dark eyes eagerly looked down at him with a greed smile on her lips, her hands travelling all over his toned torso, her soft honey hair bouncing as he held her hips.