Champagne Orgy

"So you are telling me your roots are French and Dutch, right?" Timothy asked  her relieved after Jude narrated in details about her family's roots, realizing lastly there's almost nothing in common that she shares with Ms. Mars. It was like a disillusioned dilemma in solving a mystery.

"Mhm. Exactly!" She replied gamely as a grin saturated across her lips. "But that doesn't compensates my firm Boston accent." Jude scoffed as a light chuckle escaped the top of her lungs. Meanwhile Timothy joined her. 

"Oh." He was incapable of halting his laughter though he conformed his decibels. Afterward he took a sip of the lukewarm champagne, consequently leaving its glass of champagne on the coffee table. "Either my British one." He said mockingly.

"You are not even American but you have such firm and velvety British accent." She paused as her grin turned into a smug smirk, concealing her teeth. "But guess how I would describe it!" She arched mischievously an eyebrow, approaching him slowly as she shifted her bare legs down from the soft leather's sofa spot to the ground as her manicured in ravishing red toe nails, contacted the pleasantly cold wooden floor. 

Timothy's humble smile re-formed into a gamely smirk as soon as his wife got closer to him, their bodies barely sharing centimetres proximity as their faces were inches away from one another. Jude's hazel eyes were filled with sheer lust, love and indisputable desire. She knew right away what she wanted. Whilst his chocolate eyes met her, recognizing exactly what elements glistened in these hazel pools. He swallowed a lump in his throat as she cupped his cheek in her warm, elegant hand, her eyes almost pleaded him.

"Sexy!" She murmured as her plump, naturally rosy-coloured lips trembled like guitar strings after uttering the paradoxal word. It was peculiarly apparent she was aroused to listen to his voice as her folds were already soaked. Since it's their special night together after putting their children to sleep. Why don't they use the opportunity to spend it like its their first romantic night like a young-spirited, vital couple? As Timothy heard by the way she complimented his accent, his crouch got already braced as his slacks were the sole issue. He was about to pick up the champagne glass as Jude's hand reached for his mammoth that held the glass, guiding it to his slightly moisten lips, nodding her head as she watched him in awe by the way she enforced the sip to turn in a gulp as he opened his mouth, letting the alcoholic liquor entrance his mouth. 

At last but not least, he put the emptied glass in a gulp on the coffee table, licking a bit on circles his champagne-stained lips.

***

"Mommy?" Johnny exclaimed his mother as he noted his still awake mother, sitting and reading in the queen-sized bed one of her book drafts, a future project that will be published and distributes in every bookstore. She didn't take her chocolate eyes off the paper pages, checking the book eventually for mistakes. Howsoever, it didn't mean she hasn't heard her son's exclaimation. "I have trouble sleeping." He furthered.

Then she left the book on the nightstand by her side, turning to Johnny as she faced him, cupping his face in her both warm, smooth hands as their chocolate eyes met along. She sensed right away something out of its depth. Her son even mentioned it. Having trouble with slumbering.

"I know, sweetheart. Because Mommy has almost every night this issue either too." She simply explained to him without hesitancy as she comprehended what bothered him. "But you will be alright because you need some extra good night sleep." She reassured him with her soft voice as the heating summer nights were tremendously problematic to the single mother and her sole child. Johnny had already being lectured by his mother what actually meant the extra good night sleep as she explained to him in details the positive and negative sides of sleeping. Fortunately, she had discussed with him such important issue that has being encountered by millions of people daily.