Unexpected Meeting with 2 former Briarcliff Inmates

The next day...

Timothy's POV

It was Saturday. This time, it is was one of the warmest days since the beginning of December. Without snow, without blizzards, without glacier paths! The snow and ice were melting. Further, little did I know how strange it was. This is the among the few warm days of December for the last 7 years.

By the way, I determined myself to pay a visit to Jude's working place and that is literally the retro restaurant where is currently working. I attended a church earlier today, had already prepared the dinner, readen a thick book with classical literature.

I had on myself a pair of deep blue trousers with shallow pockets, followed by practical white long-sleeved blouse of silk material, black socks onto my feet, retro black and white sneakers, light chestnut leather jacket. I left my villa by taking with myself keys, wallet containing money and a handful other remarkable items.

A several minutes later...

It was 9:30PM in the night. It was already dark outside! As I noticed glowing logo of a 2 story building with its name "The Wonderful 60s" from far away, somehow it hinted me it was the place where she is working right now. I trusted my insticts, therefore interracting to the facility like a silly and easily-fooled little boy, walking forwards until I noticed inside the restaurant an attractive waitress with long curly golden hair whose hair was bouncing by walking per a second, serving the clients' orders. I couldn't believe on my eyes since the beginning how younger she looked especially without her nun's veil and habit in which I see her daily in Briarcliff. Regardless, if she is either with her nun outfit or being casual, she is always perfect in my eyes and forever. 

From far away, I can notice that under her white and magenta apron she has on herself a pair of fashionable and modern for the 60s jeans with regular pockets, black and white stripped blouse, wearing her precious ruby-sapphire bracelet on her left wrist, silver earrings. Furthermore, she was natural- definitely wearing no gram make up.

As I pushed the both large doors of the restaurant, she has just finished serving to 2 clients, turning her face, facing me directly, shouting:

-Hi Tim!- She greeted me warmly with a radiant smile, stretching lips, our eyes meeting as I entered timidly inside the institution.

-Jude...Hi!- We embraced each other friendly, wearing a satisfied smile, afterward withdrawing our bodies, gazing at her splendid brown eyes.