Family Together 3

When the elder woman fled the couple's extraordinarily aristocratic bedroom, she left them in peace without prying into their personal space way too much anymore. She paced up in the long hallway by paying a visit to the children's room where they still laid in their miniature, howsoever, convenient beds.

As Jude and Timothy were desolated together, they couldn't oppress guttural snickers in their embarrassment after Julietta's words when she mentioned the room's smell.

"I can't believe how astute is your mothah, Timothy!" She exhaled sharply, releasing ounce off her ribs. "Jesus Christ!" The blonde kept on ironically.

Little did the blonde know how cunning is Julietta, Timothy's mother and Judy's mother-in-law.

In general, the elder lady was not only indisputably intelligent and sly, moreover she had a high-quality education and attended a medical university as she used to be a nurse in one of the London hospitals, hence, earning filthy wealth from her profession though she was currently retired from a half a decade ago. Eventually Julietta was in the beginning of her 70s as grayish tingles highlighted her chestnut, sparse medium hair, cascading down her shoulders as a forehead fringe covered her temple, subsequently rendering her younger looking.

"She's!" Smug, snakish smirk blossomed on his plump, baby pinkish lips. "It's not occasional she murderes one of the housekeepers we hired a long time ago when I was an adolescent." He furthered in low voice.

"Oh! That's horrible." She cried out desperately, arching a puzzled eyebrow. "It's impossible."

"It's possible everything and do not say it's horrible!" Jude's heart raced, faking her panting as she widely eyed her husband's content, mischievous face. Little did she know about Julietta and she was a murderer. "The housekeeper was a child molester. I mean, she's rapist!" He retorted, attempting to control his tone though this painful memory of his youth haunted him like a ghost of the past, bewitching him eerily.

Flashback

November 1937

14-year-old Timothy was reading a classic literature in his bedroom, where he was fully independent and hardly sharing it with either of his siblings as they had their own bedrooms. The adolescent was sitting on the royal armchair, reclined as he crossed his leg, his mammoth, veiny hands wrapped around the book's antique covers, his studious chocolate eyes darted down to the old pages of the book, relishing the loneliness that encompassed him. 

He was home alone with his younger sister Anna and the hired maid to dust, tidy and clean after the aristocratic British family's enormous household named Alicia Clarke. She was being hired in the Howards household since the last autumn. In the first weeks, she made a good impression of the family until the past weeks Alicia was not only eccentric in her demeanor, but also she opted to sexually harass and assault Timothy's older brothers as he was victim of it though they evaded the appaling, uncanny employer and they weren't capable of attacking her physically as they were taught to not physically harm any female, regardless if it's a woman or a girl. Although Timon overlooked the fact that Alicia was a danger as she was tremendously revolting with her actions and by the way she spoke to the younger males in the family, Timothy, Daniel and John told Julietta about Alicia as the middle-aged woman plotted to kill their maid in arcane way without the authorities to find out about the intentional homicide.