The First encounter with Mother Superior after Briarcliff's break

A few days later...

29th of December,1964

Jude's POV

Those 2 days passed as swiftly as the summer's breeze. How unbelievable is it, isn't it actually? 

Anyway I was back at home a half an hour ago, had already changed myself from my outdoor outfit which contained a pale green sweater, followed by pair of black trousers with swallow pockets, black knee length boots into my casual clothing for indoors only such as my white overgarment to the ankles that I used to wear as a nightgown in Briarcliff, over my red slip. Additionally, I wore a pair of plain clean white socks onto my bare feet, hopped up into red polka dot slippers which were pretty comfortable, cosy and keeping your feet warm. 

In this moment, I was watching TV with Tim in the living room, lying on the couch as I was positioned my head lying on his chest, whilst my legs touching his, stretched and relaxing in the same time. Currently we were watching an interesting and amazing retro romantic comedy movie from the late 30s. It wasn't my cup of tea but I relished to watch it with the most special person on this world with me instead of complaining cluelessly and in infantile way. Meanwhile, our glasses of orange juice were onto the coffee table, next to each other. Unfortunately, today it didn't snow and it carries on with the snowless weather though the ordinary winter temperatures in the end of the year. 

All of a sudden we heard sounds of ringing door around 2 times at least. I was pretty sure it was Mother Claudia. 

-I am going to open the door, darling!- I exclaimed hastily.

-No, no. I am going to, sweetheart! Don't worry! *kissing my lips romantically as he got out of the sofa whilst I turned off the TV via the remote* I am coming. - Timothy whispered to himself as he hopped up in his slippers, rushing to the hall so that to take care of what he had promised just a moments ago.

Once I turned off the TV, further, I stood off the sofa, stretching my body, thereafter following Tim as I was approaching him. 

-Hi Timothy!- Mother Claudia shaked his hand friendly as he let her to arrive inside. 

-Hello Mother Superior! Feel welcome in my and Judy's sanctuary! - He welcomed her warmly with a hospitable smile across his lips.