Thanksgiving 4

A several hours later...

As Howards family were already done with every meal including the turkey, they prepared everything on the dining table in the kitchen as Ellie and Tristan were nursed and put to sleep, as a result of their fatigue and necessity of energy and sleep to grow up more, the family eventually sat and wished to one another "Happy Thanksgiving!" as Jude couldn't drink alcohol yet unlike Timothy who poured himself some red wine. 

This time, the partners changed their garments as they wore their casual ones. Jude wore a black skirt, knee length, followed by a cotton white top with long sleeves, round neckline, revealing a little part of her snow flesh, a thick black pantyhose, layering every inch of her slender, long, still magnificent for her age legs. Her hair was tied in messy updo.

Whilst her husband, Timothy had on himself a cotton black and white stripped top with long sleeves, corduroy gray trousers as his hair was dimly messy, wild though it was brushed earlier today. 

As they savoured from everything in small quantities, discussing variety of topics along especially those which are either necessary for discussing or just interest them at least.

"Have you already thought how do you want to celebrate your birthday especially tomorrow?" Timothy enquired her after he masticated a few bites from the turkey in his dish.

"I am not sure if you are going to like it." She answered somewhat in downbeating way as she smiled bashfully, unsure if Timothy is going to like her idea as well as she sipped her fresh, cold water.

"Rare bird!" He exhaled sharply as a result of her pessimistic response, meanwhile pronouncing with fevered voice her love name by the way he calls her usually. "Even if I don't like or approve it at all, it matters more your happiness." Mr.Howard carried on with an optimistic smile as he grabbed her hand, kissing her fist, afterward his thumb kneading the back of her hand. 

"So how about to take the whole family tomorrow at the same restaurant where we had a dinner once a long time ago?" That thought popped up abruptly in her mind as her radiant, stunning hazel eyes darted to their hands as his mammoth, secure hand was her salvation. 

"That's rather fantastic idea, dear! It's going to be so fun to be with our children altogether somewhere else especially for your birthday ocassion. Though it's today."

"You are absolutely right! But we cannot order for them food yet, unfortunately."

"Yeah, you are right." He sighed. As he sipped his red wine a handful of sips as the swallowed sips of red wine burned in his body. "At least, they won't be alone."