Decision

"But Timothy?" Jude stuttered as she looked up at him with overwhelemed look on her palish face. She didn't think he would like the house where she spent her early years. "I would have not been expecting you to like my house." She stated sceptically as she arched an eyebrow in perplexity.

"Oh, Judy!" Timothy exclaimed as his warm breath tickled her neck's smooth, milky skin. "I really love your house. I am honest." He furthered as he looked around the house with a smug broad smile across his plump lips. "I think it would be our second home after our mansion. Like our little secret." He teased her as he winked to her as she grinned, giggling inwardly. 

"Yeah but have it in mind it's going to take weeks even months to repair all this." She clarified wisely as she genuinely liked and appreciated his genius idea.

"I know! However, just imagine in summer when we occupy this cottage as we have such extras: woods, nature and most of all," He paused after he listed a few of the prominent things. "...lake, where to swim." Timothy kept on confindently.

"Yes. Every time whenever we desire to go to the lake, we don't need to walk around a half an hour through the woods. It's just takes seconds." 

"Exactly!"

***

After Lana spoke to Sister Ségoléne and signed some special documents as she proved with Johnny's birth certificate that she's his biological mother, then she was informed she should wait an hour at least until Johnny is formally adopted by his real mother. 

Afterward Ms.Winters went outside as she sat on the bench in the extensive, grand yard of the orphanage, casted a fixed void gape on the playing children, whose sweet and eloquent screams and shouts floated St.Ursula's outdoors part. She took out from her purse her cigarette pack, picked up a cigar with the lighter as she lit it up, dragging it as she relished the serene late autumn ambience that encompassed her with the children's voices that rang her ears. 

The young, aspiring journalist was tremendously impatient to gather Johnny from the orphanage and flee to New York as soon as possible. Frustration assaulted her as she was feeling mightless to the system that outraged her to wait an hour until Johnny comes with her at last. Opulent of questions span around her mind as she wondered if she's either going to be a good mother...or otherwise rather a lousy one. For example, how she is going to treat her sole son years after her abscence in teaching him and loving him?  How about telling him in the future about the gruesome truth behind her three years of loneliness without a reliable lover and a beauteous child on her shoulders? What about her motive to abandon him in an orphanage after she gave a birth? How she's going to apologize him for these heinous circumstances? How?

She thought about these questions that resurfaced in the profound pools of her mind and Lana determined to tell Johnny about her harrowing mistakes when he grows up a little since she figured out he's peculiarly young to assimilate this particular information. It was like a deep-rooted scar on her soul, destroying her deliberately. She recalled the story of Oliver, the secretive, wicked doctor who impregnated her how he grew up without a mother and he used to be a much different, arcane boy as he diverged from his peers. Her compassion for Johnny was more potent than her golden achievements and career obsession that blinded her. When she was in the middle of smoking, she took out of her purse her sunglasses, putting them on her face, shielding her eyes from the bright sun.