First Wedding's Anniversary

A several weeks later...

6th of February, 1966

The Christmas and New Year's holidays of Howards family passed excellently, as a result of their stable union as a beatific, inseverable family with its own traditions and beliefs, but their unconditional love for each one as family members. Fulfilled holidays with plenty and diversity of marvelous, radiant memories, abiding in their hearts and consciousness for eternity. 

The days spent indoors and outdoors, having so much fun on the snow, building a snowman, making snow angels like excited infants, throwing at one another snowballs as their children watched them though they were too litttle. The memorable New Year's eve in the kitchen with the opulently embellished dining table and the champange, stayed untouched yet until midnight dawned on the horizon as Judy and Timothy shouted out loud hysterically gleeful to embrace the new year with new imminent hindrances that are going to face for the next 365 days as Ellie and Tristan couldn't help but babble, cooing cheerfully, responding to their excitement. 

The last 2 months were spent perfectly as well. But when it arrived February, the month, when the couple married formally, vowing to be faithful to one another in the everlasting space, they didn't underestimate the 6th of February. As they adjusted their minds how to celebrate the prominent occasion.

For the past weeks, Ellie and Tristan's growth were clearly visible. They developed some functions for ordinary 4 months old babies which was perfectly normal. But the couple had plenty of ideas how to spend their first wedding anniversary, despite their limited possible possibilities. 

First of all, they thought of staying at home with the children, being more creative how their first wedding anniversary is going to be marked. Whilst on other hand, they hesitated to go somewhere but the children being supervised either by Jude's closest friends and colleagues, Charlotte and Ramona. Or the couple's old friends, Grace and Kit. In spite of the tough choice, the couple put their children to sleep in their cribs shortly after being bathed, fed and their diapers were changed.

As Mr. and Mrs.Howard were in the kitchen with mugs of hot, streamy herbal tea aside as they had a grave discussion. 

"Darling, have you ever thought of celebrating our first wedding's anniversary outdoors?" Timothy enquired his wife as he sipped his hot tea as the swallowed sips burned in his mouth and body. He was enthusiastic to look forward for her response as soon as possible. Furthermore he was conquered by the idea of noticing her excited face if it's being mentioned their remarkable day to be spent somewhere else, whilst having somebody trustworthy to look after Ellie and Tristan.

"Yes." She exhaled sharply, giving her final response though she was uncertain about the kids as this thought absent-minded her to think about them more than anything else in this world. "But Tim?" The former nun questioned as she was uneasy about the children. 

"Yes, Jude?" He exclaimed as he listened attentively every word of hers, coming from her mouth that spoke wonders.

"What about our little angels during our celebration? I mean who will look after them, sweetie." A panic had already vanquished her as her grotesque, grimaced face radiated what she felt right now.