John 1

A several days later...

13th of March,1965

Timothy's POV

The days passed so quickly like a summer breeze. What an imperceptible sensation, isn't it? Thanks to my new job as a kindergarden teacher and my partner who supports and loves me for who I am, regardless everything else back in the past. The first days at work passed rather marvelous. I am not only gleeful and proud of receiving this position to work with children, besides it is such ginormous pleasure to work and communicate with them including with some teachers as well. The teachers, aunties and my boss Mrs.Lynch are so kind to me and vice versa. The children are obediant, inquisitive in child-like way and amiable as usually. My wife visited my working place, spending around 2-3 hours with me and the kindergarden children, thanks to Mrs.Lynch's permission which I had received right on the first day as she guided me with which children I am really going to work this year. Once the children realised that I am married and my wife is with me, they were friendly and open minded to her either too even asking her plenty and diversity of questions though she answered them with brutal honesty that she particularly has. It is such a pleasure to work with children around 8 hours daily from Monday to Friday as well. Every evening when we return back at home, I share with Jude how delighting is to be a kindergarden teacher, listening to my daily stories which rendered us to giggle. 

Furthermore, my older brother John phoned me a few days ago, planning at what time he is going to arrive at Boston as he promised us to pay a visit in the early afternoon at 1PM. We arranged everything for Saturday the early afternoon. 

Anyway today was Saturday. Jude was a second term at work until the late night. Accordingly we woke up at the same time as always-  6 o'clock. We did every morning's daily stuff such as brushing our teeth, cleaning ourselves, washing our faces and hands, having a breakfast, brushing our hairs and changing ourselves in casual clothes. 

Since we are going to have a visitor and that's my brother John from England, we determined ourselves with Jude to clean the entire house from vacuuming every room to cleaning the windows' glasses from inner and outer sides. The house cleaning took around 2 hours and 30 minutes as a total time. 

Afterward we decided to take a break by watching some TV as we were drowning in each other's cuddles, my both protective, muscular arms clasped around Jude's petite, brittle shoulders, my fingers softly touching the T-shirt's fabric;  as we positioned ourselves in lying pose, whilst being capable to watch. It was still 9AM in the morning. The pulled curtains in the living room as the sun's rays illuminated the room. I was behind Jude.

At this moment, I wore a plain long-sleeved white blouse with round neckline, barely revealing any chest skin with exception of my nape and collarbone; followed by a pair of light blue slacks with white socks; Whilst Jude had on herself a floral T-shirt in scarlet red with square neckline, a pair of denim jeans. 

During this second, Jude was humming sweetly and silently to herself like a chirping bird in the woods, satiating the forest with its spectacular lovely singing voice. I couldn't help myself but my smile growing as my body was betraying me, commanding technically the next primary action like the animal side of me was dominating instead of my normal one. Currently we were watching a retro romantic comedy on the TV as well. It's deliriously alluring, despite there were moments when the movie really bores me. I wasn't alone in this squad. Jude didn't make any exception about the movie either too!