A Friend in Need 3

"Jude, I shall go find Frank on this floor as you go upstairs, looking for him if I don't find him otherwise." Timothy turned to face her as their eyes met in the dim light lobby, confession as he gathered courage to tell her though his severe heartache, the abominable idea leaving his frantic, brittle wife facing the worst fears that she had just escaped and forgotten about them years ago. 

Burning tears built in her eyes as she attempted to stay strong after hearing Timothy's words, dreading over her life and her beloved husband's one if either of them was in tremendous, impossible for getting away bind that would torment either of the partners for the rest of their days. Heart cracked pulsated as it increased drastically its stormy speed. She was feeling like a scared, wee stray cat, surrounded by the coldness, opaque where she would remain unnoticed, still neglected by anyone, exploring the huge world. It reminded her back in the days when she said good-bye to her nunnery as she became an inmate for a few weeks, betrayed by the most prominent person who took a large room in her heart. Until the love of her life actually rescued her, gave her a wonderful home and large yard with gorgeous, pungent flowery abundance of flowers that caught her eyes from every corner of her vision. And most of all, they have perfect, healthy and blissful three children who are so similar to their parents, sharing a lot in common physical traits, besides some personality traits. 

"But...but..." She was unable to keep on with her sentence as Timothy interrupted her in hasty way, cupping her cheek in his hand as he took his time to admire her beauty, her eyes to imprint enough every track of her in his mind even if she doesn't returns anymore.

"I am so sorry, honey. Moreover, If you are endangered, scream and shout as loud as you can. I don't care if the inmates wake up or Father McKenzie finds you. All I want is to be aware of your condition even when I am not nearby, okay?" As Timothy stated all this with burdened heart, they hadn't much time to waste though they were pretty well awared of their another obstacle that they might face. Father McKenzie. 

Jude just nod her head humbly as she wiped her dry tears from her tear stained face, craving for Timothy to feel his warmness, absorbing them altogether, in spite of it won't last for too long especially as they were under risk right away. He pressed his lips on hers like it was their last, fatal kiss, moments before to flee to the men's wing, surveying for Frank. 

After they broke off the short but lovely, promising kiss, they embraced tightly as Jude sensed the warmness that they absorbed, sensing the safety, love that she was being ensured. Shortly after, they broke off the hug as they looked up in one another's eyes. 

"I love you, sweetie." Jude whispered so softly as her whisper was only perceptible for his ears.

"I love you, rare bird. I promise I won't leave you for too long." He uttered sorrowly. 

Then they went where they should as they seperated from one another as it was their tough challenge that they should embrace. Timothy ran to the men's wing whilst Jude, an aura of intension, oozing from her, climbed hesitantly each stair of the "Stairway to Heaven" as she didn't want to end falling and harm herself accidentally as she clutched tightly in her small hand the turned on flashlight that illuminated partly of her path.

***