1968

2 years later...

10th of October, 1968

2 years have already passed briskly quick. On one hand, Jude and Timothy were tremendously blissful to welcome one new family member in May 1967 as they had one more daughter, who was named Agnes Jude as her middle name was took after her mother's changed name when she became a nun, officially recognized face of the church as she was a nun in Briarcliff. The little girl resemble so much her mother as she inherited almost every physical trait of hers including her golden curly hair, her well-shaped eyebrows, her down to earth and beauteous hazel eyes, her wee ears, her sheer white like milk skin color that was mingled between her and Timothy as well, her button nose and her facial expressions whenever she's either exasperated, blissful or miserable. In the contrary, she had her father's plump, extraordinary lips as it was the single thing that Agnes derived from her biological father. Agnes's nature was rather pure, virgin like as she reminded her parents so much of the young nun who used to collaborate with both of them a several years ago. Every time whenever either Jude or Timothy especially in Jude's case held Agnes Jude in her arms, she can see Mary Eunice in her arms as she recalled the times during her nunnery how Mary Eunice was like her daughter, the sole child that she profoundly loved until the devil overtook her body as she lost her pure virginity and innocence, including in that number her virtue as she raped Jude's nowadays husband.

Agnes was treated excellently by her older siblings Ellie and Tristan, besides Jude and Timothy's friends and acquaintances even Mother Claudia herself, who was the first person with Valerie and Velika who paid a visit a little after Agnes's birth. Shona had already met Howards' children as she made friends with three of them, but her friendship with Tristan was much deeper as they shared something in common. They were quite mature mentally for their age though their mild age gap.

When the youngest Howard's member appeared in this world, she was tiny compared to Ellie and Tristan who were perfectly normal sized newborn babies.

***

Flashback

15th of May, 1967

"Mrs.Howard, here's your daughter." One of the nurses handed the nameless baby firstly to the mother as she was beyond ecstatic and impatient to hold the newborn in her arms after labouring as Timothy was on the other side of the bed, congratulating her for her courage and equanimity.

"Aww, hello there, little angel!" She giggled as she held the tiny baby in her arms, rocking her as Timothy stared down at his gleeful wife and crying newborn daughter who just established in this world.

"She's so special." Timothy exclaimed as a broad, endless smile curled up in the corner of his lips as he sat beside his wife, stroking her soft, wild honey hair to reassure her after spending hours in pains and pushing as her body and face was sweat stained.

"She's. Just look at her." She looked up at Timothy's warm chocolate eyes who goggled to the new life that was brought, thanks not only to the nurse and Jude herself, besides his support and aid. A smug smile lit her face as she still panted, trying to regain her breath as much as she could after her strength and stamina was all drained.

In the interim, the newborn didn't stop crying as her cry floated all over the room where Jude was transmitted twelve hours ago. It was one of her toughest labours, honestly. She hadn't such issues with giving birth to Ellie and Tristan, despite the unutterable suffer of spending hours motionless on a bed as one of her hands was held, grasped by her husband, pushing painfully as she was breathless, barely having the chance to catch her breath as she panted abysmally.