5th Wedding Anniversary

2 months later

6th of February, 1970

The first two months of the new decade as a fresh start have excellently passed not only for the Howards, moreover for Valerie, Lana, Frank, Kit and Allison. 

Kit and Allison discussed along about the wedding since they were madly in love with one another. They couldn't be any longer patient for the wedding day, besides to experience an extraordinary marvel together and go on a honeymoon.

Flashback

A month ago

"Allison, we need to talk!" Kit insisted as he gestured with a hand to his girlfriend on the doorframe of their bedroom, where she Jullia and Thomas were drawing on the bed as they sat in the middle of the large bed, their hands were occupied with pastels unlike the other ones which propped the blankets. 

"Just a second, sweetie!" She glimpsed promptly at him as she returned her dark eyes to the children, stroking their hairs with her both hands. "Julia, Tom! Your father insists to speak to your mom. I will be right back soon. I promise!" Meanwhile she pecked kisses on their heads, hence, getting from the bed as she walked out of the bedroom where she shared with Kit for months. 

Afterwards she escorted the young man out of their bedroom as they headed up to the kitchen table, taking seats next to each other as the young woman exhaled sharply. 

"Ally, sweetheart! I know it's overwhelming once we start to discuss all this but we should do."  The father of two children from two different women said beyond seriously, taking his girlfriend's elfin, creamy hands into his larger, handy ones, his thumbs kneading her knuckles in delicate manner, offering her a soothing, angelic smile. 

"I know, darling!" She confirmed, utterly paying attention to him as their four pairs of chocolate orbs met, locking up their stares. 

"We have been dating and being together for a year, if I am not mistaking." He commenced to utter as when he noted her remarkable smile, distorted in the corner of her plump, naturally rosy-coloured lips, it reassured him and revitalized him to carry on with his speech. In the meantime, she nodded her head, affirming his words. "That's right! And...as you can notice how our relationship has been developing and improving with the passing weeks and months," He paused as he cleared his throat in instictive way, without diverting from one topic to another, suddenly switching them. "I know how much you love me, Ally, because I love you too!"

"That's definitely true! I love you, Kit!" The young lady enounced fluently, courageously as Kit's radiant smile bloomed on his youthful face.

"Nonetheless, I want to propose you and you," The brunette giggled inwardly to herself like a schoolgirl, without peeling a single word. "You are my ray of sunshine, you are the woman who helped me to overcome the deaths of both mothers of Julia and Thomas. You are the woman who renders me a happy man and you are a loving, wonderful mother to Julia and Thomas. It's clearly visible how much they love you with their whole hearts." He removed one of his hands from hers as his hand lowered down to his slacks' pockets, delving inside it until his fingers clumsily tipped a miniature velvet crimson box. "I am grateful you came in my life and you drastically changed me from the miserable man, who grieves over the deceased women that I used to love too, howsoever, not as much as you!" He concealed under the kitchen table the miniature box with the proposal ring until he got from the chair as he was on his knee, demonstrating the box as he opened it, wearing celestially auspicious facial expression, ideally indicating his happiness of seeing his future wife's elated face as she clamped with her both hands her mouth, joyous tears streaming down her cheeks like a perpetual crystal waterfall.