Summer Lake Vibes

3 weeks later...

27th of July, 1966

3 weeks have passed so quickly. So swiftly like the wind. It was approximately in the middle of the summer. With every passing day of July, the days were getting warmer. The sun was brighter than the moon's moonlight.

3 days prior Ellie and Tristan could mark their 10th month anniversary since their birth as they grew up a little, getting bigger unlike the past weeks. Timothy and Jude, of course, couldn't be more overwhelmingly gleeful to watch how their little angels had rapidly grew since their birth. They could remember them like they were born the day before. As their first moments of their life had just begun. In spite of they are already 10 months in this world, still rendering their parents proud and beatifically happy. Additionally, it was inconceivable for them to wake up every morning, beholding Ellie and Tristan's gradual growth as they wished to slow down the time. To slow down the time not because of their aging process. It's was unconditionally simple. They wanted their children to be still the same little, adorable angels that make them smile even on their worst day.

As the Howards family had gone with the another amiable family by taking their children with themselves to the lake, organising an afternoon summer picnic altogether, they wore under their fresh, lightweight clothes their swimming suits. Jude wore a beige summer straw hat that hugged apart of her head as her hair was tied in a messy bun, a handful of glossy golden strands released from her fabulous messy bun; a fresh, beige juvenile-like silky short summer dress with thin, spaghetti straps, her slightly tanned skin beneath the tight straps, leaving traces after being worn for too long; she was already barefoot as she took off her platform sandals as her toes dwelled on the picnic carpet's rim as she held Ellie, rocking her in her protective, loving arms, humming to her in the company of Velika who was in her orange one piece swimsuit as she had already took off her overgarments that embraced her chubbier body. The luggage was under Jude and Velika's control as the both middle aged women preferred to speak to each other rather than to join the another two adults with their two children.

In the interim, Timothy was wearing nothing but his navy blue swimming trunks as Tristan was sitting on his neck as he held his wee, brittle hands into his as the younger woman Valerie wore her obsidian black bikinis as Shona was wearing her taffy bikinis, swimming around her group. They couldn't stop cackling as they swam in the lucid lake, chatting whilst they weren't overlooked by Jude and Velika.

"Just look at you, little Tris." Timothy looked up at his little blond copy-paste, grinning as he held tightly his hands, tightly enough to not harm him or something. The sun rays lit her face as they highlighted her mildly tanned skin.

"Dada." The little boy spoke fluently as he chuckled infantly, showing a handful quantity of his still growing teeth.

"When you grow up a little bit, I promise I am gonna teach you how to swim. Got it, daredevil?" He question as ahalf of his tall figure was dunking in the shallow, howsoever, aesthetically ethereal lake.

"Yaa." The little boy carried on as he answered boldly as his voice sounded more like a baby rather than a toddler.

"I have actually taught my daughter to swim when she was just 4 and a half years old." Valerie exclaimed.