Twins' First Birthday

A couple of weeks later...

30th of September, 1966

The weeks passed reluctantly quick in a matter of abundance of authentic, unique family memories and moments in Howards family. The summer passed as the autumn days have already approached with its rainy, colder days.

Furthermore, it was the twins' anniversary though it was somewhat contentious, in fact Tristan was born a several hours after his elder sibling Ellie. Although their birth time difference, Tristan's first birthday anniversary was considered either too, fortunately.

Judy and Timothy couldn't be more than euphorically excited for their children's first birthday, planning to celebrate it at home as Timothy left work earlier, factly to buy for Ellie and Tristan presents, whilst Jude was tidying and cleaning the house, cooking and baking a home made vanilla biscuit cake.

The first days and weeks after the couple's trip to Ireland, Jude felt her soul and spirits purified as she had never been in a foreign country especially an European one, as a result of her abstinence and lack of opportunity for almost over forty seven years. One of her main wishes once one of her biggest miracles came true to have her own family, husband and children is actually to travel worldwide especially wherever she and Timothy want.

But what was bothering Jude in the last couple of days was actually her condition. She wasn't exactly ill. Nonetheless, her morning sicknesses were tormenting her body, facing her tough challenges that she used to face her pregnancy with Ellie and Tristan the last year. Not only her morning sicknesses were exhausting her, further, let's not forget, on other hand, her body's energy was drained almost instantly just like a stardust in a vacuum. Timothy was indisputably aware of her condition, supposing her imminent pregnancy via the symptomps she exposed. It was deliriously evident a new life was inhabiting her tiny, swelled bump for a month and a half.

Whilst Timothy was gone at work as Tristan and Ellie were playing with their new toys which their mother gave them as birthday presents earlier today, Jude was baking the cake in the kitchen as she was in the middle of baking process, sensing her beginnings of sharp pains in her back overtaking her brittle skeleton.

A hand touched her lower back, the exact spot where the agonising back pains were gnawing her slowly. As her another hand opened the kitchen window's curtain to stare out through the window as the pouring rain from heavens resembled more like profound , endless weep. The idea of watching the extraordinary natural scenery was soothing for her, diminishing her pain backs as she have omitted them spontaneously. A raspy gasp escaped her lungs, floating in the kitchen as single sound source bringing the dull room to life.

She hadn't tested herself if she was pregnant, nor she hadn't announced Timothy about her second, impending pregnancy. If he had heard the enthralling news of expecting a third child, he would have been on 7th sky just like his wife. In spite of not having a grave discussion of having more children, heirs in their family as well. That was a chivying, vexed topic for both of them especially Jude herself. She had wondered as she was upset in the same time, asking herself questions with complicated answers. She have thought when they welcome one more family member as a new heir arrives officially in Howards family, either a girl or a boy, will earn much more affection and attention rather than his or her siblings.

By the way, Mrs.Howard was hysterically impatient and excited to celebrate with her husband and children one of the most prominent days in their lives as an entire, harmonious family with values, traditions.

"All I want is he to be here with all of us and celebrate this marvelous occasion as a whole family." She thought inwardly to herself, hearing her inner voice spelling her thought as a genuine smile lit her fresh, soothed face as her eyes darted to mist, soaking window glasses with its interminably tumbling millions of rain drops that invaded the ground, a sparkle of dew flashed in her eyes.