Christmas Eve 3 + "...Remember Our First ever Encounter?"

Later that day...

Jude's POV

It was 10PM in the night, sitting against each other on the uniquelly decorated table with a lot of food such as Boston cookies, chicken and many other meals including champange in prominent glasses with two holy red candles with its burning flames that stuff the ambience with its sacredness, romance, peace and rapport. 

I was wearing some special clothing this time due to that it is Christmas's eve such as a red long sleeved dress with round neckline that doesn't reveals my cleavage a little above the knees with black thin pantyhose, slippers onto my feet and at last my precious bracelet which I haven't taken from my wrist since the beginning of the day. Whilst Timothy has on himself black trousers with a plain white shirt, black socks onto his feet with slippers. 

The atmosphere was unexplainable in a handful words...It could be written an essay on the atmosphere, spending hours behind the desk, writing it, describing detailed what are the sentiments, how, why and when they do actually appear.

We spent our time in discussions of diversity of topics rather than to eat and drink though we haven't forgotten our physical needs as humans.

-So what is one of your favorite Christmas memories, Tim? Or more accurately said your most memorable Christmas memory? - I posed the question with a huge enthusiasm, pending for an answer as soon as possible by sipping from my champange, my right hand's frail fingers holding, supporting its balance of the champange flute with the liquid.

-Well, one of my favorite or basically unforgettable memories is actually *exhaling and inhaling by preparing to narrate* when I was a little boy at age 10, on Christmas we usually celebrated the entire family but my father got sick, for sadly. He was accepted in the hospital several days before the holidays, suffering from a kidney disease which brang me bitter tears and keep praying for his soul, remaining damageless, regardless everything. I mean I don't want his soul being taken and sent either in paradise or hell. I was extremely young back then. My father meant everything to me and still means everything to me. A day before Christmas, one of the greatest and most glorious presents that I have ever been given was actually when my father William was discharged from the hospital, surprising our family by arriving in the least expected moment. As he reborned back at home, his bags were filled with presents for our family- from my mother to my siblings and me. He had brought a classy, howsoever, humble and beautiful jade necklace to my mother while I received as a new book whose cardinal summary and topic was actually the religion including God himself. Once me and everybody else from my family saw him arriving at home, it brang us an unconditional euphoria, hopping up into dad's arms for tight and warm hugs. - I paid fully attention to every said word of his, without distracting myself by glancing or doing something else, wearing a genuine smile, staring at his chocolate eyes which were filled with glee.