Demonstrating the Wedding dress in front of Timothy

Timothy's POV

As I was wearing a white turtleneck, followed by black slacks and slippers, cleaning the last furnitures of the dust around the house until I heard the sound of unlocking door which ensharped my ears immediately as I had already finished with one of the cardinal chores, sighing in a relief, echoing to myself silently "Phew! Finally my rare bird reborns!". I was ultimately prepared to see the love of my life since I haven't seen her for hours. I have already missed her and vice versa. 

I remember perfectly the night before how we discussed together something which was related with one of her plans after she finishes her working schedule though she didn't mention it out loud as she wished. I know exactly what she had planned to do after work even without to being acknowledged to me. It is to surprise me by buying either a wedding gown or something else which is a part of our wedding ceremony, in my opinion. Anyway I didn't want to ruin her surprise by either attempting to guess what is it during our last night's discussion or to open it as a topic whenever I have the chance. 

Anyway back to the essential moment, once my future wife entered in the hall as she closed behind herself the entrance door, I approached in the quickest pace by shouting each other's names in ecstatic way, smiling broadly to each other, taking her by the waist whilst her frail skinny arms were wrapped around my upper back, embracing each other tightly and warmly like a couple, kissing each other passionately after this long and exhausting day for Judy by being at work.

-Hi Tim! I have really missed you, darling!- She exclaimed, struggling to breath whilst being in my arms like a puppy, sensing her fragile heart's pulsating...pulsating for me. It was such comforting sensation. 

-Rara Avis! I have missed you so much! You know,rare bird?!- I stated with blissful voice, shutting my eyes for a while as I was holding Jude's waist with my muscular arms. 

-I love you so much, Tim! *after 15 seconds we broke off the hug by exhaling and inhaling in the same time, staring at each other's bright faces*  I have a surprise for you!- She uttered with an euphoric voice, shuffling for the bought wedding dress in this moment.

-Oh really? Show me immediately!

As she demonstrated the packed wedding dress that she bought for herself, I couldn't resist, however, my smile rapidly grew. I was timelessly glad for her by widening my eyes, throughout I insisted: