Christmas Eve 4 + Confessions

Back in the 60s

Jude's POV

As I recalled myself of our ever first encounter which was 5 years ago as well. I can perfectly memorise those embarrassing, howsoever, adorable moments between us. They truly meant a lot to me except bringing me delirious happiness and pleasure, rendering me to blush especially in front of my crush.

I fell asleep as soon as I started to daydream about the happened, sensing my face cupped in two warm, besides tender palms, soothing me. 

A half an hour later, I fell asleep too deeply, feeling how my shoulders were rocked, muttering my name "Jude, Jude! Sweetheart, wake up!". His British accent was amongst one of my weaknesses, admitting it frankly. 

Once I abroached my shutted eyes, blinking, the first thing what I saw after waking up from the short abysmal sleep was Timothy's chocolate eyes staring at my delighted smile and already opened eyes with his genuine smile, stretching his lips. My both hands cupped his face instantly, looking directly at his eyes with love and glee.

-Jude, you fell asleep. I was concerned for you! - Tim uttered worried by kissing my forehead in sweet way.

-I know, sweetie! Sorry for that. 

-No problem, everything is fine!

-I had the tremendous feeling that I have slept 3 hours at least. - I exclaimed horrified, having the feeling that I woke up in the middle of the night in Timothy's presence, being resisted, thanks to him.

-No, silly! You have slept a half an hour only.- He giggled, thereafter enforcing my usual giggle.Moreover, he mocked me in ungrave way.

-Oh really?*rubbing my eyes like a newborn baby* What time is it now, dear?- I questioned insecurely with a broad smile whilst watching his precious face. 

-*glancing at the clock, hanging on the wall* It is 11:45PM.- He answered lucidly. It is quite amusing that he didn't get drunk of just one glass of champange.