Halloween 1

A few weeks later...

31st of October, 1965

Around the early afternoon of the last Sunday of October dawned, the entire Howards family were so excited for Halloween's party as well. Not only the couple were doing it for themselves, furthermore for Tristan and Ellie. To have some fun and to have great memories of their first Halloween altogether! Despite the fact that the baby twins were a month old only, narrowly to recall it proximately 10 years later at least, unless somebody reminds them, either Jude or Timothy, or probably their both loving parents! The Halloween party is going to take a place at Howards family 2 story house with a handful of guests who are invited by the former secular faces of the church. They were Kit, Grace with Thomas and Julia, Ramona and Charlotte. 

The day before Halloween, the Howards family went to shop for some Halloween costumes, trying, trying and trying, hesistating between 2 or even 3, buying 2 per a family member in case for the next Halloween, instead of wearing all the same suit every year. 

The last 10 days of October's temperatures decreased drastically as the real power of the autumn had conquered with its windy, rainy days, colder days. Not exactly freezing ones yet! 

Mr and Mrs.Howard spent some of their leisure time in cleaning the house, every room, every furniture from its unbearable dust and filth that had dwelled upon them for the last couple of days. It all began in the morning, an hour after their breakfast, looking after the babies by nursing them, changing their diapers, changing their clothes and eventually putting them to sleep in their cribs.

Once the both adults had finished with their chores, they decided to decorate the house in Halloween theme style, thereafter having lunch, washing the dishes and taking a brief afternoon nap until 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

When the clock hit 4 o'clock in the afternoon, besides the twins faintly jogged their cots which taunted the parents to haste and check what was going on, awaring their mother to feed them and they want love, attention. 

As they got from the bed, picking up each twin, speaking to them as they babbled friendly to them, Jude spent around 5 minutes breastfeeding them, whilst Timothy opened in each room the doors to come some fresh air, factly the guests will arrive after 1-2 hours maximun. 

After the middle aged mother finished with the nursing process, she held her both twins as she went in their room, dressing each of them in their Halloween costumes. Tristan wore a pumpkin suit whilst his slightlier older sibling had on her tiny body, a princess costume. 

"Don't worry, Tristan and Ellie!" She crouched down as she kissed each child's forehead as her hands cupped their cheeks, gazing at their faces with a broad, radiant smile across her natural lips. They gaped at their mother's face with their huge, sweet eyes as they saw a chocolate bar because they love very much their own mother though they were mildly younger to say their first ever word to express verbally how much they do love her actually. 

"You look incredible in those Halloween suits." The blonde complimented her own kids how they perfectly fit in their special event's suits, which rendered them to look even cuter in her eyes. Meanwhile she managed to stroke their heads, kissing their both cheeks so that to not upset them if either someone's cheek was being kissed only once or there aren't any cheek kisses. "Mama won't delay a lot! She will just change her clothing, right?"