Visit a Doctor + 2nd Encounter with Missy Stone?

2 days later...

Timothy's POV

The weekend passed serenely, splendid and flowingly. On Sunday, we went on hikes in the nearest woods, located a few minutes away from our sanctuary in the first early days of the young, down to earth and dizzy spring. The sun rays were twinkling into our youthful yet and fresh faces, hairs, our glowing skin and light-weight garments. We had so much fun in the forest in the early afternoon of Sunday. Not only we brought with ourselves a picnic basket with fruits and sandwiches and bottles with water and natural juice, besides we photographed with my polaroid camera, snapping the resurrected Mother nature, cuddling as we relished our only day off the pressure. Before going to hike in the forest, we attended the church for prayers and cleaned the entire house until Jude is available yet as well. I mean she is certainly pregnant in 2nd month and it's not clearly visible yet. But she was prone to be more emotional and sensitive, she was almost permanently hungry as a puberty adolescent. In the evening of the last weekend day, we prepared a dinner together except that we took a bath as we washed our foul hairs and bodies.

Back to the main moment, today was Monday. Jude should go back at work, of course. We needed to get up in 6am as always. The reason why we must get up earlier is to visit a doctor just before my wife to go work. Nonetheless, once we waked up, we cuddled with romantic and sensual kisses around more 30 minutes in the bed, wearing nothing but our underwear, howsoever, when Jude glanced at the clock, it displayed "6:30AM" in the morning.
Her hazel eyes widened as she shrieked, meantime interrupting our romantic process:

-Oh! We should go to doctor as soon as possible. - Her shriek sounded fevered and mildly insecure as we got out of the bed in the swiftest way as we made our beds, heading to the bathroom, doing our daily and cliché stuff as usually.

The stress and compulsion to be scrupulous wasn't an easy task, however, we need to be. After we put on as overgarments our peignoirs, hugging our bodies, hopped up in slippers, we rushed downstairs, heading directly to the kitchen as we ate for breakfast two ordinary sandwiches with a glass of cold milk.

Consequently we washed the dishes, going upstairs to change ourselves into more formal outfits. She took off her peignoir, hence, putting on a pair of black floral skirt,a knee length, followed by crimson red top with long sleeves and round neckline, black Moccasins, ruby-sapphire bracelet on my left wrist, silver earrings,a floral necklace with thin black pantyhose and black leather jacket. Whilst I changed myself from a peignoir into an ocean blue long-sleeved top with a pair of jeans with wide legs, gray trainers and my chestnut leather jacket. Once we dressed up, brushed our hair scruffy hairs, perfuming ourselves, Jude grabbed her purse instantly as we gathered the house's keys as we rushed to leave the house. It was already 8AM in the morning. 

A several minutes later...