The First Working day after Christmas

The next day...

27th of December, 1964

Jude's POV

Today I needed to reborn back at work due to my boss's order, otherwise I would be fired if I didn't. 

As I had on myself a pair of deep gray trousers, followed by white blouse with long sleeves, an apron, black knee length boots, the precious sapphire-ruby bracelet on my right wrist, ending with the silver earrings on my ears currently.

It was my first working day after Christmas. It was miserable the feeling when I needed to seperate with Tim and home for a several hours due to my schedule, whilst on other hand I love and relish a lot to be in that restaurant by serving the clients' ordered food and drinks. 

Moreover, it was snowing outside again, the ground blanketed in a pure, solid and white snow. Luckily, there weren't any blizzards and powerful winds. 

Until I was interrutped by my boss Mr.Smith as soon as I finished with the serving process:

-Excuse me, Jude! Would you like to come with me and light a cigarette with me by taking a brief break, please?- I couldn't decline Jonathan's invitation to smoke together outside whilst taking a break for a handful minutes.

-Of course, Mr.Smith!- I answered hastily by putting on my coat in case to not freeze outside though it was a bit warmer than the last days. 

I gripped my coat, going outside by insisting from Jonathan one cigarette, lighting it for me as I was grateful to him for his politeness, striking a conversation along:

-How your Christmas holidays passed, Miss Judy?- He questioned with a light chuckle, puffing from him cigarette.

-*giggling in goofy way, our eyes meeting, developing an outgoing eye contact* They passed super! Thank you. How about yours, Johnny?- I inquired with a kind smile.

-Glad to hear that! Mine passed well, thanks.