Fear

"I told ya to stop her!" Father McKenzie reluctantly slammed a fist on his hard wood desk in his office as a thick files of patients flinched, his voice decibels increased as they reflected instantly his ire. He casted a menacing glare on the both sanitarians who were sent immediately in the juvenile priest's dim light office.

"But she invaded its institution's territory without a direct permission and her crew filmed her how she exposed its horrors inside..." Whilst one of the sanitarians was unraveling about Lana's exposion of Briarcliff in front of the young priest's desk, in the interim Alexander clutched firmly his fists as he was almost prepared to bang vigorously on the desk again, however, more violently. He scowled as he didn't peel a word, listening to the older man who spoke. Father McKenzie's temper verged, in fact, Lana and her filming crew entered through Briarcliff's dull, demolishing gray walls without warning. "...this facility."  The same sanitarian kept on whereas Alexander growled ferociously like an untamed animal. 

"It's your fault for letting this pathetic journalist to be filmed instead of stopping her with her crew."

"At least, we tried!" One of the employers confessed humbly as it was a tough task for him to confront the immensely cussed and cunning man of the cloth. 

"It's not apparent what have you done. I don't want to repeat myself again." Alexander stated beyond livid. The blood in his veins boiled frequently igniting as a volcano erupted its own lava in his body, embodying the priest's wrath. His azure blue eyes were darted to the both irresponsible, regretting sanitarians whose hands were in their pockets due to uneasiness. The more uneasy they were, more might the priest had and losing his temper. 

"And Father, we shall inform you she has mentioned your name out loud and about your deeds."

"Ha! Splendid!" Father McKenzie japed as a mischievous, subtle grin loomed on his illuminated face via his desk's lamp. "I have the right to know about it!" Then his mischievous grin vanished on his face as it was the same grimaced one with a grotesque scowl, imprinting his frustration and indisputable rage. 

"Well, Ms.Winters said some things which has to do with your notorious past and malpractice as an administrator of this facility." The second sanitarian spoke calmly, emotionlessly after he inhaled intensely.

"For example?" Alexander inquired.

Flashback

Earlier tonight

"The church sold Briarcliff Manor to the state of Massachusetts in the fall of 1965. Since then, conditions have deteriorated. These images and sounds are far more powerful than any words that can be spoken. But how can I describe to you the way it smells? It reeks of filth, of disease. It smells of death."

"Who are you? Do you have permission to do this? You are the first attendant we've seen the entire time we've been here."

"Is it the policy to leave patients unclothed and unclean, some of them smeared in their own feces?"