Later that Night

Later that night...

Jude's POV

As my working day ended, being prepared to go home as always, I was more precisely astonished to be surprised near Thursday's night. 

Once I left the retro restaurant, I heard similar masculine voice which I can excellently recognize though the lurking, eerie darkness which ceased me to behold anything, unluckily.

-Judy?- This voice and the way it sounded ultimately mesmerized me as I glanced at the voice's source,  consequently looking down at the ground and my pumps in the same time, wearing a diffident smile across my naturally rose lips. The moon didn't manage to illuminate that surrounds me though it essentially gleamed my hair and my face. 

-T-Timothy, is that you, darling?- I questioned timidly as I stuttered initially, struggling to utter a syllable smoothly, as I sensed my cowering heart, meanwhile racing like I am near the verge of a heart attack. Suddenly my cheeks heated as a mammoth hand grabbed my relaxed one as he cupped into his, his thumb massaging the back of my hand, startled me.

-Yes, I am.*as his hand cupped my, I placed my sole available hand on my chest, soothing myself, thereafter his another hand was upon the another one on my chest, as I could behold his face at last* Don't be scared, rare bird!- Firstly what had crossed my mind was that either a stranger or Casey, my former fiancé is planning something vicious to do to me especially nigh midnight. My eyes were pierced into our hands as well.

-I'm not. - I lied as it was certainly discernible how exactly the things are right away. Timothy's smile shifted into a gleaming, unmistaken smirk across his mildly irradiated face.

-Don't lie to me, sweetie! *chuckling along as he removed his cupping hand into mine, his 2 fingers tilting my head, commanding me with tranquil, nonetheless tempting voice in the same time* Look at me! Don't be scared, I didn't mean to scare you.- Once I rose my head as our eyes met, his chocolate brown eyes could be seen in darker shade due to the dim moonlight's serene.

-I know...*then I removed my hand from my chest as he grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer to him as we hugged each other tightly and warmly, clasping my both arms around his wide shoulders, whilst his both ones held me by the waist, wrapped as his forearms' rubbed against my lower body's curves, my head resting on his chest, hearing his heart's rhythm, of course* I missed you so much! - I murmured as my velvet voice could be somewhat heard, sensing how my brittle heart moltens every time when the love of my life actually comforts me, compliments me, see or hear his decent British accent, directly speaking to me.

-*breaking off the hug as his soft smile emerged on his face, meanwhile his smirk faded away* I missed you a lot too! I am already here. *kissing each other's lips lightly as his lips pursued mine a little before the kissing process* I came here to pick you up from your working place due to the fact that you are endangered to be attacked while walking down.

-It's so kind and romantic of your side though it's not always necessary at all.

-I know, sweetie! There are days when you come back at home by yourself. *cupping my both cheeks in his warm, mellow palms; his smile enlightened, meantime flames, burning in his chocolate eyes, radiating concerness, love and passion* While there are another days when I can escort you to our sanctuary. I don't even want somebody to dare to harm you too. - I extended my arms as they pusillanimously cupped his chin, looking straight into his mighty, down to earth chocolate eyes. As my last sentence sounded particularly ludicrous, my cheeks keep on to blush.

-You shouldn't be worried about me, Judy! What I want is you to be safe...*my thumbs gently kneading his jaw* okay?- He mumbled.

-Okay!- I consented.

-Good!- He pulled me in a hug once again a little before to start walking to home as wandering around the dark streets. The hug didn't last for a long time.

During our walk we discussed together how our working day passed, besides some personal stuff.

To be continued...