Some time Together

As Jude's burden eyelids grew abruptly, a several hours after leaving the hospital, she felt fatigued again, meanwhile yawned inwardly, putting a hand before her opened mouth. Her body betrayed the middle aged mother, who would appreciate more to spend her time with her children and husband even watching their little angels, when they are asleep as well, rather than to lay on the bed completely desolated. Without warmth, without any beloved company if it is either her husband, Timothy, or either any of the twins, Tristan or Ellie, or probably the both siblings. 

All of a sudden, the bedroom's door opened in squeaky way as Jude knew who was entering in their bedroom. It was Timothy, who wore his black peignoir as he held a cup of hot herbal tea for his wife, who had a hard time for the last 24 hours. Once he established himself inside their bedroom, he closed the door behind himself, heading slowly towards his wife as she turned her back, facing him as their eyes met, smiling to each other.

"Honey, this cup of herbal tea is for you!" He handed her as her smile grew, receiving a kiss on her temple, sensing her cheeks, dimly heating. 

"T-Thank you, sweetie!" She held the cup of tea in one of her hands as she sip a bit of her hot tea, sensing the hot herbal tea burning inside her body. As Timothy stood next to Jude, watching along their baby twins sleeping peacefully, they didn't miss the chance to spend some time together in communication and doing some activities, despite Jude's fatigue.

"You don't need to thank me!" His response was lucid as they smiled broadly to Ellie and Tristan, who hardly rendered any noise. "Those children are special!" Timothy kept on, as well.

"They are actually! You are absolutely right!" Sipping of the hot tea, meanwhile sighing in a relief. 

"After you finish with your tea, do you want to join me in the bed?" Mr.Howard enquired with a looming smirk across his lips as Mrs.Howard couldn't help, however, grin afterward. In this moment, he went up to the bed, collapsing in the middle as he kicked off his slippers. 

"Of course, my love!" She chuckled a little before her exclaimation as her eyes moved from her children to Timothy, who laid on the mildly wrinkled cotton blanket. She bit her bottom lip nervously.

Once she finished with her tea, she left the cup of tea by her side upon the night table, settling free her feet from the slippers, joining her partner in their king sized bed as they laid on one side, looking up in one another's eyes with passion, desire, yearning for something more than romantic and cute, in spite of the blonde's imminent protests. They cackled once their eye's contact acquired on more abysmal, intense level. Then they kissed each other's lips passionately, with compelling desire as Jude clasped her both arms around his neck as her thin, warm fingers caressed his nape's vanilla flesh, meantime he managed to wrap his both arms around her waist, holding her as his grip squeezed her outlined curves through her casual black and red striped, long sleeved blouse, his fingertips gently fondling her top's fabric. Their kisses became more truculent and luscious as their tongues started dancing against one another's damp tongues, heavily breathing along as Timothy managed to peel blouse's sleeves slowly, but steamy as she let out a soft moan with shutted eyes.