Picnic Invitation

Angela Lynch's POV

As I was constantly occupied with work, I determined myself to leave my office for a while as I wanted to check one of my hired employers, the fresher, Mister Timothy Howard! As I descended the stairs from the last to the first floor, my heels clicking, establishing outside as I left the facility, beholding from a several metres 2 adults with a group of 16 children. Furthermore Abbigail, one of infants with whom Timothy works and collaborates, suprised me initially due to her isolation from her peers. 

Once I walked up to Timothy, his wife and Abbigail, they turned their backs as they instantly recognized the another person's presence due to their insticts and hearing. As the 2 adults and 1 child faced me, our eyes met as their smiles had already resurfaced on their faces, radiating felicity to see me.

-Oh hello Mrs.Howard!- I greeted Mr.Howard's wife who looked so fresh and beautiful as always. Further I had heard how her husband compliments her looks and everything else about her.

-Hello Mrs.Lynch! It's a pleasure to encounter you again.- Jude stated with mild anxious voice, as her smile was rather pertrubed. The dim red hue of blush had invaded her face as I pressume her heart raced when she saw me.

-It's pleasure to see you too. You aren't obligated to call me Mrs.Lynch. You can address me informally from now on!- I told the blonde as she completely comprehended me as well. Her insecure smile still abided across her still juvenile face though the wrinkles don't affect her beauty and her physical age at all. They rather rendered her more attractive lady, of course. 

Whilst Abbigail attempted to reach for Jude and Timothy's hands like she is their baby daughter, although she isn't, for sadly. The little blonde lady felt so prominent in the couple's company or in the former priest's company, at least. The both adults looked down at her with broad, serene smiles across their bright faces as they lightly giggled as their attention was focused on the little girl who resembled their little precious daughter who would love so much with their hearts. I couldn't help, howsoever, watching the cute moment as I smiled to them, my eyes goggled in the young girl, besides my employer and his wife. The hush couldn't be more strenous apparently. 

I knew her since she participated in the kindergarden at age 3 which wasn't a long time ago. Generally she is keen to speak to adults rather than to children around her age or exactly as young as her. Jude and Timothy didn't make exception as her company, of course.

All of a sudden Jude dared to break the ice as she snapped at me: