The Worst Day at Work

Jude's POV

18th of December, 1964

My first days as a waitress passed incredible despite being so clumsy and confused on my first working day, earning critics by my new boss Mr.Smith who observed cautiously every action of mine. With every day, I learnt more things about this man who rules this restaurant business with an iron fist. Especially during my short breaks which lasted no more than 20 minutes where we drink a cup of tea or coffee, smoking cigarettes outside or in the smokers' zone where are allowed smokers only. I was obligated to wear as an overgarment a white apron with magenta logo of the restaurant with its name in the locker room that is located on the last floor. I thought the first time Mr.Smith is mean man with heart of steel. On other hand, as I was getting to know him, I realised that he went in military school at age 16 because he used to be a disobediant and horrible student at school not because of his grades, it is because of his discipline which was under whatever criticism. Additionally, when he finished military school at age 19, he went in a management university with business and foreign language- Italian. He has such iron discipline since his military school graduation which makes him a perfectionist, tactical and excellently disciplined. The day after the intense interview, he started to treat me as an equal, swapping kinder words. 

But today the things were out of the balanced harmony as I was working as a waitress, taking orders from the clients, serving them diversity of food and drinks that they have ordered for themselves. As I sighed fatigued, wiping my sweating forehead, my elbow supporting the wall, taking a break from work by serving for the moment the last order, one unknown man pulled harshly the restaurant's wings, interracting to me like a bull by stomping severely with his leather black leather boots which didn't look American at all. Shouting "JUDE!" with all voice which I recognized immediately, watching with horrified facial expression how this psychopath got farest close to me, glaring at me, his face grimaced, frowning. His breathing is nothing unlike of a mere person. It was rather heavy, filled with reinforced rage, undeniable vengeance and tremendous hatred. Oh! I can perfectly recognize who is that. That is my former fiancé or exactly said ex-boyfriend Casey. Ugh, since he dumped me, I began to loathe and cannot stand this rotten soul! 

His appearance could be described alike this description:

A tall man around 6'0 with chubby body structure though he used to be lean and muscular almost 2-3 decades ago. He has still attractive facial features, in spite of that I perceive him as a ugly outside and inside in the same time once he hurted me in such vile and unforgivable way. Moreover, if I compare him to Timothy, he is nothing but a trash bin compared to the former Monsignor. They were much different men which is totally rationally. His short spiked blond hair matched well with his deep blue eyes and pale skin color. As I remember, Casey's outfits were usually cowboy ones. Somehow I noticed that he has changed in appearance with exception of his dressing style that remains all the same. His face was wrinkled more than mine which made him to look older than me with 3-5 years at least. Unlike his physical age, his actual age is slightier younger than mine. How sarcastic, isn't it? The last time when I saw him though it was a long time ago, he was actually tanned, demonstrating proudly with a broad smile on his greasy face his tattooed right shoulder like a cowboy star, with medium straight blond hair, taking after a Hollywood's sex symbol who have starred as a character in Wild West movie.