Oblivious Pain 1

Weeks later...

1st of September 1969

The weeks swam in the timeline just like storming waves in the nocturnal, abysmal sea as it hit golden, however, overshadowed in its somber hue. The twins' birthday was approaching and it was almost in a matter of months to remark their fourth birthday.

It was Ellie and Tristan's first day in the kindergarten. They were no longer toddlers as they were considered young children who were already prepared to attend a public institution to socialize, develop their socializing skills, befriend with peers and spend certain amount of time out of home as they have spent almost four years with their parents and somewhat their friends and acquaintances. Despite whether their seldom or often presence, the children have adapted to them especially Valerie, Frank, Kit and Lana. They have buttload of memories with each friend, family member even an acquaintance. Still collecting these authentic memories.

Jude and Timothy were desperate due to the fact, Ellie and Tristan have grown rapidly for the past months as they resembled slightly more to mere kindergarteners. In Agnes Jude's case was mildly different as she was reckoned as slightly younger to attend regularly a kindergarten just like her older siblings. Although the parents' desperation for not being able to see Ellie and Tristan and spend every wonderful, stupendous moment with them that will abide in their hearts, leaving its track for the rest of their lives and recall it with a smile once their hairs commence to acquire naturally its silver tingles, their children have already grown up and have formed their own family with precious children, they will muster with the crude circumstances the life has supplied them. The Howards couple had flourishing hopes their children will adapt to the others within days even weeks, in spite of their optimism mustn't be overestimated by them at all.

On other hand, whilst Ellie and Tristan's absence whirled in the Howards mansion, the former faces of the Catholic church are capable to spend more time with the youngest Howard heiress, Agnes Jude. At last but not least, they were worried for the twins especially Tristan. Ellie was considered as more extrovert and unreserved child unlike her brother twin, hence, readily accomodating to her peers without oscillation. Whereas Tristan tended to be more introvert and unobstrusive child, subsequently rendering him difficult target to stay in touch with the other kindergarteners. It would take him weeks...possibly months to alter, aiming himself towards the social group.

In the past few weeks, Jude wanted to make sure if Timothy hasn't impregnated her by the previous times when they went in her cottage, as a result of taking a pregnancy test. The result was negative. On one hand, Jude was beyond relieved she wasn't pregnant as three children were enough for her to rejoice her and Timothy. On the contrary, the couple were partly downhearted because they would love to raise whether one more child, twins or even triplets, if the luck play its own cards right. Further, they really can't put a finger on the nostalgic feeling that congealed some of their brain cells with uneasiness. The nostalgic feeling conveyed them back in the time when Ellie, Tristan, calculating Agnes Jude with them, were younger and growing much bigger in the passing weeks.

Flashback

A week ago

"What's bothering Mommy? Why she's like that?" Ellie asked wondered Tristan and Agnes as they were gathered along, crawling on the second floor's hallway in front of their parents' room shut door.

The children noted the former nun's bizarre demeanor these days especially today was the judgment's day when everything verged. The truth was sparkling in the middle of the horizon.