A Special Occasion

Timothy's POV

After leaving the kindergarden where I am starting to work from tomorrow, I determined myself to treat Jude by buying a box with chocolate candies in the grocery store due to the special ocassion for receiving my position as a kindergarden teacher. I am extremely impatient to announce my wife about the brilliant news as soon as possible. 

Sometime later...

Jude's POV

I hadn't any clue what time it was right now. I was doing my job yet as serving the ordered food and beverages for the clients except to take notes what they want to order, of course. My working day was still passing serenely and perfectly normal. Nonetheless, the only issues that bother me are my bump and my ginormous appetite as well. Especially lately! Anyway whenever either I don't have many clients to serve or I am absolutely free which happens per a half an hour period of time or around an hour, not having a lot of time to consume properly due to the stress at work and when there are plenty of clients, occupying my schedule. 

All of a sudden, my boss Jonathan opened his office's door slightly which initially startled me:

-Jude, I am expecting you in my office now!- His words sounded rather far grave like he is willing to fire me or decrease my salary though I can rely on Timothy's wealth for our family. That is the final case if either I lost my position or my salary plummets.

I just didn't answer or muttering to wait for a while. I just momentally hasted to his office, closing his office's door behind myself once I entered as he was sitting as he gestured me to approach him even to grab the phone, telling me that my husband is urgently calling me which reinforced my heart to race as it had skipped a beat, thinking that there's something dubious or there's something wrong. Whilst I was on the phone as I sat on Mr.Smith's chair as he allowed me, one of the main things which I can recall myself even when the significant person isn't with me. Alternatively, Mr. Smith stayed in his office, not looking at me directly. Timothy's voice, that echoes in my head, reminding myself of what he has said to me as a compliment, kind words and romantic phrases. 

-Rare bird? Are you here?- He echoed through the phone handset as I could hear his velvet, worried voice. I couldn't aid myself as I felt my conscience and reserved mind betraying me, however, smiling. A smile that grew abruptly! 

-Hi sweetie!- I said with euphoric tone as I was tremendously excited to hear my husband's voice and having the opportunity to speak to him even through a retro phone.

-Judy! Rare Bird! I have great news to announce you though you aren't at home yet, unfortunately.- This time, It was clearly evident that Timothy's voice drastically changed from concerned and serious into cheerful and nonchalant.

-You are formally employed as a teacher, right?- I bet and do strongly believe that they had already hired him since his euphoria is indeed visible via his demeanor, the way he talks and his voice.

-Definitely! I am so happy about it! - He uttered a syllable in joyous way, as I am unconditionally persuaded that his smile is as broad as a sunshine.

-Congratulations, honey! I am really proud of you, besides contended of those fantastic news! - I congratulated Timothy when it's joint a word about an achievement as usual.