What a Surprise!

3 weeks later...

29th of March, 1965

Jude's POV

The weeks passed so quickly like falling autumn leaves from dismantling trees. I was almost pregnant in the 3rd month as a week prior to mark the special month as I need to be patient exactly 6 more months until the new life actually arrives on this world from my belly. As we had arranged with Doctor Missy Stone that I need to come back around 3 weeks later for a baby gender's test. I visited from time to time Timothy's working place so that to spend some of my leisure time with him and the children he works with. Even I had the chance to meet with Angela Lynch, Timothy's boss. She is actually very courteous and gentle lady though her stern and persistent character. My days at the retro restaurant were successful and amazing too. Spending my time with the girls Charlotte and Ramona by speaking to each other during our breaks Sometimes I do speak to my boss during my break. My husband had contacted his boss Mrs.Lynch about Monday that he will be a bit late and she didn't mind if he is a bit late. As an addition, Mrs.Lynch gave him 30 minutes as a bonus due to his responsibility and scrupulous work, observing accurately and detailed how he does work actually.

Anyway back to the main moment. Today I should be back at work in the upcoming hours. But before that, I really need to visit a doctor for the prominent test.

I woke up around in 6:20AM in the morning. As usual time! I woke up in an empty bed, a lack of warmness and masculinity which could comfort me. I knew right away that Timothy is downstairs, preparing the breakfast with some tea or somewhere else gone. I rubbed my eyes whilst stretching my arms as soon as I got up, hopping up in the comfortable slippers as the early morning sun rays irradiated its holy light into my face, hair and big deep blue T-shirt. My bump grew a bit bigger for the past weeks. I went directly in the bathroom, doing the usual stuff as always. 

A few minutes passed as I left the bathroom, leaving the bedroom as I descended the stairs, smelling the amorous scent of green tea and pancakes with cheese and strawberries. My nostrils were particularly sapped due to the scrumptious breakfast which is going to molten in my mouth like a chocolate. 

As my hands supported the doorframe, managing my fine, fragile fingers touching the wood material, watching how Timothy was flipping and flopping the pancakes while the tea hasn't boiled yet, exactly like an inquisitive child who watches how his parents are preparing his or her dinner. I couldn't help myself as my conscience betrayed me, wearing a broad, innocent smile across my lips. What I sincerely relish to do is to observe carefully Timothy's cooking skills! 

All of a sudden, he turned his face, giving me a pure angelic stare once he beholded me. His smile emerged from no where else. An overjoyed, broad and elastic smile across his face as his face brightened under the projectors of the felicity. Sanctified chocolate brown eyes, radiating love, desire, vigor and glee in the same time. I slowly and bashfully entered in the kitchen as I stepped on the kitchen floor as it took centuries until our moment. He was rather distracted, essentially focusing on me like the breakfast wasn't a big deal at all. 

-Good morning, Tim!- I exclaimed with velvet voice as we had hardly dividing between us an inch proximity. 

-Morning, Judy! *hugging each other tightly and warmly in the same time as he echoed in my left ear* Rare bird!- He said with his soft voice as his sharp British accent flickered through his stringed voice.

Then we kissed our lips lightly, meantime managing his both palms to cup my both cheeks as I clasped my both hands around the back of his head. as he left for a while the pan. After the kiss, we just gaped at each other's eyes.