Pain

A month later...

15th of May, 1965

It was around the late night of Saturday! Jude had already finished her late night term as a waitress in the retro restaurant "The Wonderful 60s", where she is currently working for a few months as a successful, sly, liable and marvelous waitress, doing whatever her boss tells her. Her success is due to her skimpy demonstration of whining or fickling like a little girl.

As the days got warmer, the evidence was actually in the warmer temperatures and the lighter clothes unlike the lukewarm nights of May in Boston. 

Jude was currently pregnant in 4th month. As a result of gaining weight, she determined to wear larger tops. Her current clothing was a black short sleeve blouse, followed by pair of jeans, black leather jacket, black flats, her silver earrings, ruby-sapphire bracelet and her black purse as well. Her long curly golden hair was fluently bouncing with each took step.

After work, she needed to go to the nearest grocery store due to the fact that the Howard family was out of some ingredients such as bread, milk and some vegetables such as potatoes and onions.

Once she finished with the shopping, Jude left the grocery store as her final destination was home, walking peacefully though timidly down the dark, ominous, uncertain streets. Unfortunately she felt a monstrous hand touching her wrist initially, thereafter twisting in ease due to the masculine strength which could instantly kill feminine's one as she started aching out loud in the idleness.

At first, the blonde thought it was actually a burglar who wants to sneak away with her purse. Subsequently one of her worst rivals actually had returned again as she was tremendously physically powerless to fight him again. If she even dared, he would either sent her in coma, injure her and her unborn baby or definitely murder her and her baby with his bare hands. Luckily, it wasn't the sadistic Dr.Arden himself at least. However, it doesn't changes the things. 

A calluous, wicked laugh could be heard in the shadowy streets as Jude panted, holding with her only available hand her injured wrist, aching as her sore, painful groan was pretty apparent. 

The middle aged lady was terrified to bones especially right away. She was alone, she was literally alone! Nobody escorting her to the Howard couple's villa. The pain was sufficiently acute so that to cause perturbation and dread along. 

When a tall man figure attempted to approach her, she slowly withdrawn, stepping backwards cautiously, clandestinely as her sudoriferour forehead was wiped with her forearm, as her forearm rubbed against her forehead's damp flesh. The obvious tall man figure was Jude's former fiancé, Casey. 

What he would do in the middle of the night, stalking and chasing the former nun whose life was generally ruined by this man, who accused her of being a lying tramp though she was definitely loyal, loving and compassionate girlfriend of his? Copious of question swam in Mrs.Howard's head, rendering her to wonder how this imbecile returned back for his retaliation on a completely innocent woman.

-Oh, the tramp is pregnant, expecting her either newborn hussy or toy boy...*exhaling crudily* or both...just to be like her mother and probably...their father!- Casey's voice was rather husky, obnoxiously nonchalance, besides merciless as he felt like a Demi-God due to his physical strength and aggressive nature.