Escape 2

Notorious Priest Break

Monsignor Alexander Stanley McKenzie, known as Father McKenzie fled Briarcliff earlier this morning, just a day after Briarcliff Exposed the documentary reached millions of American televisions. Factly, Briarcliff Exposed jolted with millions of audience for the last 24 hours as the viewers themselves were not only revoltingly mortified by the shame of Boston, Massachusetts, but also they were indisputably incensed,due to the fact that the former administrator of the facility is responsible for hundreds of tortured souls, the horrid and ineligible conditions.

After he fled Briarcliff, he consulted with one of the eldest priests in Boston, Father Malachi, informing him about leaving his post as a head of the asylum, hence, not leaving the church as he keeps on with his clerical duties. The crucial reason why Father McKenzie left was not only because of the documentary's tremendously huge audience, moreover the priest will be investigated and questioned about his scandalous actions for the past four years as the police will be after him in no time.

Lana Winters

"Wooohoo!" Valerie shouted ecstatically shortly after reading the morning newspaper as she took a drag off her cigarette, thereafter sipping her hot coffee in the living room as the window was ajar opened, purifying its stew, stenching air of tobacco. "This bastard is going to be questioned by the police extremely soon, Frank!" She furthered as her heart raced once the young maid took her time to read the article.

The both adults seated next to one another on the leather sofa as they drank their morning coffees, although Frank wasn't smoking. He deliriously enjoyed his friend's company though his friendship with Jude and Timothy is prone to be slightly more potent than his with Valerie. Shona was still sleeping, relishing her Sunday's morning in the wee hours in the bed since it was a weekend.

"Yes especially by judging his criminal deeds and morals," Then he emitted a chuckle as Valerie joined him with her raspy one. Shortly after chuckling along, he sipped his hot caffeine beverage. "It's bloody obvious who's going to root behind prison bars."

"Exactly! Lana did a great job. I am so proud of her." The red-haired lady stated contently, taking a puff off her cigarette's length, a weak dim escaping her nostrils and mouth. Subsequently, she propped the chin up as her elbow was on the table, absently eyeing the former cop's azure blue eyes, radiating dew of happiness and warmness.

"Indeed! If it wasn't her, who would be that brave enough to expose Briarcliff's horrors," In the interim, the middle aged man's forehead creased as he arched eyebrows swiftly, imitating a clearing throat. "Father McKenzie's nonsense and pathetic woes?" Frank proceed with uttering, attempting to evade the smoke that diffused like a plaguing epidemy in the living room.

In the meantime, the young woman couldn't oppress a forthcoming an inward titter as she gritted her teeth through her titter and grin, closing her eyes as her stomach hurted due to Frank's incredible sense of humor.

"Frank, your sense of humor is incredible! Haven't they told you this?"

"I have being told." He answered with a smirk.

"Well, you are lucky! You are an awesome and loyal friend for whom I have been standing and have developed such friendship." Valerie got from the sofa as she strolled up to the gramophone, putting a disk of the Beatles, adjusting its needle in the gap of the grand disk.