Incubus 2

After he removed his hand from the welt on her buttock as he tucked her golden curly strands behind her ear, scrutinizing her face, pursuing for her pleasantly surprised hazel eyes as her glimpse transformed in a transifixion at his darkened chocolate orbs. Once their eyes met, he locked up her eyes, noting the smug smile she wore once he canned her. Moreover, Jude can feel his warm, mint breath brushing her face though her wine stained breath was doing wonders to him, pinching his complexion. 

The both lovers just stared at one another, admiring their exceeding beauty and gleaming smiles on their faces. He pressed his lips on her for a light kiss, assuring her the impending times with the canning process won't be as sorely aching as the first time when she just flinched and jumped a bit.

In the interim, his hand moved up to her long sparse golden hair, caressing her soft curls, combing them between his fingers as they tangled in cords.

"You don't know how bloody happy woman you make me, Timothy!" She confessed candidly as she blinked as he observed how her long dark eyelashes unfurled like butterfly wings. He couldn't oppress a wicked, inward chuckle. Further, he was doubtlessly smug with his achievement, in account for her glittering felicity, oozing from her like a fountain. "Don't you know how much I love you?" She asked him as she yielded to test him though they both knew how potent her love was for him. Answering her question wasn't exactly necessary at all. They already realized what they have caged inside them for years due to the tormenting abstinence, which didn't help them at all as the things developed in arcane way.

"Sweetie, you should know how bloody happy man you are making now." He replicated in a deep, slightly diabolic voice that sent chills her body. "Of course, I know. I know everything." His conceited smirk emphasized his fiendish ecstasy. He winked at her, still stroking her stunning silken mane. "I am the devil!" The possessed priest replied mischievously as Jude commenced to tremble of fear and panick, struggling to move away from the grip that held her satin hem of her slip though the success just flew away.

Lastly, the nun realized what was actually wrong and she really can put finger on it, factly, everything was explained in two single sentences. Timothy knew everything. Literally everything. Even Jude's regretful, sinister secrets of her sinful past. Hence, leading to the conclusion he's the devil. The evil inhabited inside his body. Every cell of his is unreservedly corrupted The vicious circle brewed around him. The Pandora's box was already opened by an uninvited guest, who has the least expected a sheer madness and bane.

No, this couldn't be the man she loved and craved for. He's unrecognizable. The man, who she knew once as the innocent, vulnerable and kind-hearted member of the clergy wasn't the same again. All she can think of to escape his malicious , foul claws of the evil. It broke her heart he was possessed and the benevolence was no longer prevailing once the vices prédominated with the evil. As an addition, the blonde was beyond dumbfounded and undeniably flabbergasting. She knew perfectly him. She has loved Timothy for years and there's no doubt she's still madly in love with him, in spite of the brutally obnoxious circumstances. He loved her too but her love was authentic. The love blinded them, nevertheless Jude was the prey of the blinded love. On one hand, she adored this moment when Timothy is willed to give his virtue to the love he loves and vice versa. On other hand, her mortified condition and the devil startled her and having the ginormous impatience to flee as swiftly as a rocket.

Alternatively, one of her questions found its answers. The pious sister of the church was pondering, absentmindedly eyeing Timothy's darkened irises, recognizing glimpses of bright yellow. He earned a slight, loving smile, distorting on her face.