The Wise Mother Claudia

Mother Claudia's POV

As soon as I spotted one of the sweetest things and that is literally the firm and warm hug of the both young birds in love, I couldn't resist it. Nevertheless, watching them how they were cuddling into each other with a broad, radiant and angelic smile, barely believing on my eyes what I am beholding currently. Judy was absolutely right. Timothy too! He had drastically changed, promised as a loyal, loving, studious and staunch future husband to keep his promises for themselves. Prone to be more frank to her, without pretending or faking it! I am indeed pleased to see and experience their happiness in my eyes. I hope they have a sparkling and stupendous future together! As a married couple!  

After the embrace was broken, the things restored in the ordinary rhythm. 

From one side, I am tremendously delighted to behold them as a blissful couple, awaiting them a bright future, whilst on other hand I am afflicted due to what Timothy had done to her in Briarcliff by removing her from her position as a nun and administrator of the institution and some other things which don't deserve to be mentioned at all. 

Accordingly, we carried on to discuss something else such as how the things are going in Briarcliff:

-How are the things in Briarcliff now?- Timothy questioned in aloof way, being grave in his tone whilst holding Judy's both hands in his palms. Suddenly his frown emerged like a fog.

-Since you are both out of this institution, the things got worse. Especially the conditions except the patients are unbearable and do insane things.- I responded to the question by arching an eyebrow, expressing seriousness.

-It makes sense!- Judy replied bluntly, rested her head on his left shoulder.

-How do you deal with the issues in the institution afterward?- Timothy asked with enthusiasm as one of his hands stroke Judy's fabulous soft curly golden hair.

-It's not easy, Timothy. It's not just easy for me. The other nuns and security guards are having a difficult time with them. Just ask them in face to face!

-Well, it is particularly visible how they are struggling to deal with those inmates except you, Claudia.- Jude stated in flexible way.

-Exactly, my dear girl of God!*sighing in relief* Let's talk about something else rather than about this snake pit. *receiving perplexed looks at me* I didn't mean to offend you, guys. But...Judy, tell me how is your life going after Briarcliff. After your Prince Charming rescued you and you are established here in his villa, your sanctuary.- I insisted to listen to Jude's worldview since my curiosity was near the verge to choke my mind, not leaving it alone unless those thoughts and questions are scattered. Additionally, after I mentioned "Prince Charming", we all giggled along in hysterical way.