Hallowed Wedding

A month later

7th of July, 1970

A month passed since the Howards and Sally's problem with Ms.Morrison and they eventually concluded the conflict as Ms.Morrison gave a second chance to the twins and Kaitlyn to pass the kindergarten's year though her ginormous wish to not let them pass otherwise.

Kit and Allison's wedding was in a month and the couple were no longer patient to experience something marvelous. Something aesthetically mind blowing. Something they were looking forward with immense enthusiasm for the development of their relationship even taking a step forward in their relationship.

As Jude was sunbathing on the scorching sun outside as she was dressed up in nothing more than appealing ravishing red bikinis which suffieciently covered her most intimate parts, supervising the rejoicing twins and Agnes as Ellie and Tristan were grasping the jumping rope from both sides, stretching it to be as longer as much, whereas Agnes was jumping merrily. Childish laughters and screams yachting in the grand yard's background. Meanwhile, the former nun's eyes were shielded with retro sunglasses from the scintillating sunrays which gouged her frail eyelids. In the interim, Timothy was mowing the grass in the backyard, taking care of the yard since the lawn wasn't mowed for a week.

"1...2...3," The twin siblings were counting as Agnes was vigorously jumping on the rope, without her ankles contacting its rope and stumble suddenly. Content smiles crawled on their pure angelic, childish faces. "4...5...6," They resumed to count after her, calculating the quantity of jumps which she yielded in a matter of milliseconds. In the meanwhile, the young girl was breathlessly jumping and dodging as much as possible.

All of a sudden as Valerie left the mansion via the front door as she has finished with the housework and cleaning after the wealthy family, she was strolling up leisurely by wearing nothing than her housekeeper's summer outfit as her black and white ballerina flats stomped the short glass, tickling the sensitive, slightly tanned skin of her feet. The redhead was thrumming a tune to herself, closing her eyes as the children's laughters and screams interweaved with the lawn mower's buzzing in the background's area.

When she proceed with her leisure destination in the yard, suddenly she unintentionally bumped into Jude's summer chair, faintly hitting her knees as she opened reluctantly her eyes, looking down as Jude looked up at the Russian-American, offering her a sympathetic, angelic smile, curled up in the corner of her plump, rosy-coloured lips.

"Oh my holy chics!" Valerie swore unwillingly as her mouth was agape, widening her eyeing as her hazelish-green eyes wandered up and down from the blonde down to her vaguely bruised knees. "Excuse me, Judy!" She apologised directly without oscillation at all.

"It's okay, Val!" The former sister of the church forgave the maid, rapping lightly her left knee as the both women couldn't oppress chuckles, escaping their lips. "At least, you didn't stumble your toes in the bed."

"That's right!" Then she scrutinized Jude and by the way she was dressed, bewitched how the bikinis hugged her still extraordinarily attractive body with lacking signs of aging, wrinkles and stretch marks which curbed her ethereal grace to ooze from her. "Well, Judy. All I can say you look amazing even for your age."

"How to not thank you, Val! You are so gracious."