[Chapter Forty-Seven]

"Yeah?" I questioned, as the man continued to stare at me.

"Olivia Benson..." He trailed off, and I just grew more confused.

"I said that no one was arrested by a family member today. Please go inside and ask for whoever your son is." I spoke, before turning and getting ready to head and get some coffee but he grabbed my arm and squeezed it tightly in his hand.

"Let me go." I urged, and he shook his head.

"I'm not letting my daughter go again." He replied, and I ripped my arm from his grip and quickly ran into the building. I ran right to my desk and sat down as tears ran down my cheeks. Ian looked at me and sighed.

"What drama could you have found while stepping outside for a few minutes?" Ian huffed.

"I think I just found my bio dad. So don't be a dick to me."

[*]

When I went home that night, I kept making sure no one was following me. I had checked my car before I left and no one was in my car. And when I was heading into my apartment building I had my hand placed to my gun with the other one on my phone. All I needed was to see Elliot and then maybe I'd feel okay. Well okay enough that I could contact Serena and Cynthia and bring up what had happened.

But when I opened the door to my apartment, Elliot starting spitting out numbers at me.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked slowly, as I slowly walked towards him.

"We can afford a baby! By the time the baby would actually be here, we'd have enough to maybe rent your parents' house from the owners. You know that they said they bought it to fix it up and rent it." Elliot spoke, and I just felt even iller as I sat down next to him.

"No," I spoke, and his eyes went wide.

"Excuse me? You don't want a baby anymore?" He asked as tears welled in my eyes.

"Not right now, El. I want to wait till we are detectives. Until..." I couldn't even continue speaking. I stood and walked towards our bedroom and opened the door before shutting it quickly behind me. I leaned against it as tears poured down my cheeks.

"Liv, come on! I think we need to start thinking about a family now before we get too busy to!" Elliot exclaimed.

"El, I'm scared." I whimpered.

"What did you say?" He asked. I turned around and opened the door before grabbing the handle and turning it slowly.

"I'm scared," I whispered. He looked at me almost with hatred, like I was telling him that I didn't want kids with him at all. But if he would shut up and just lay off for a bit I could talk to him about the man who might be my biological father.

"Stop lying to me just because you changed your mind. Just tell me if you want to have kids or not! You know that I want them, and I want them now!"

"What about our plan? Did that just go out the window? You know that if I get pregnant that I'll be on desk duty and I'll be put at least a year behind you and I'll have to be an officer longer than you. Or the fact that if I'm not training and going out on calls my pay will be docked even more than it is right now because I'm a female. So please, drop the baby thing until we can be prepared for me to take time off to safely carry our child." I spoke, as calmly as I could even if tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"So you'd rather have me be unhappy just so you don't get behind?" Elliot spat.

"You're completely unhappy in our marriage?" I breathed.

"I don't even know." He replied, before going into the kitchen. I stared at the floor for a moment before going into our bedroom and packing a bag. I wasn't staying here tonight. I'd go and spend the night with Serena and Cynthia and then hopefully when I get home tomorrow he'd let me tell him about the man.

[*]

"So you two fought about a lot even if it just seemed like it was about a baby?" Cynthia asked, as we sat together on the couch, a cup of tea in each of our hands and a blanket draped over our laps.

"Yeah. He just didn't want to hear anything other than yes. I don't want a baby right now. In the future, I want one, but we aren't ready for one right now. He may say he is, but we aren't mature enough to put a tiny human and all of it's needs ahead of ours." I sighed, as I lifted my cup to my lips and took a sip from it.

"Something else is bothering you." She spoke, and I sighed.

"I arrested a guy today. His name is Simon Hollister. And when I was leaving, a man came up and said that someone arrested his son and said that the officer that arrested him was his sister. Then he said my name."

"Didn't you tell him what your name was?"

"No. I just told him that no one was arrested by a sibling."

"Liv."

"I think he's our dad, Cy. I'm scared to see if it's true."

"Oh god." She breathed.

"Cy, what if this man hurts me? He doesn't know about you, but what if he does find out about you and hurts us all?"

"We have to tell Mom." She spoke, and I shook my head.

"No, not until I can get a test done. I'm going to ask Munch to help."

"Can't he get in trouble for that?"

"I hope not. But his DNA was taken to prove to see if he is a rapist or not. So I'll just beg John and guilt trip him a bit into testing it. Because I need to know if this man raped Serena or not." 

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D