Part 1

(Age 15)
I walked down the road to get to my house.
"Shut the fuck up!"
Someone said followed by a laugh. I turned around to see two friends walking behind me. A girl with purple hair and a boy with blonde hair. I quickly turned back around and continued walking.
"Hey! I didn't think you were going to show up today Aizawa!"
I ran into somebody stepping back a bit. Kai.
"Now what do you say, let's have some fun?"
He said cracking his knuckles as his two friends came behind him doing the same thing.
"I'm not in the mood for you guys right now."
I said trying to get passed them only to be pushed to the ground.
"Hey! Leave him alone!"
The girl came up and yelled at the guys.
"Get out of here you bullies!"
"Hey it's Nemuri, she beat up 3 high schoolers once.."
One guy whispered.
"Lets go. Loser!"
They left as she turned to me.
"Hey you ok?"
I nodded as she helped me up.
"Thanks."
"Sure!"
I went to feel for my wallet seeing it wasn't there. Shit that has my blades in it..
"Here, I think this belongs to you."
I turn around and saw the blonde haired guy holding it out.
"Uh, ya thanks."
I took it from him and went through it making sure the blade was there.
"I didn't take any money if that's what your counting."
"No, I just had something important in here and I wanted to make sure it didn't fall out. Thank you again."
I said before walking off and stuffing my wallet into my jacket after I saw the blade. I opened the door seeing no one was home, once again. I went to my room and pulled out my blade as I pulled up my sleeves. One....two.....three....four....five on each arm. I wrapped it up not bothering to clean it. I cleaned the blade however then put it back in my wallet. Who were those kids? I've never seen them around. I heard the door open and close.
"Shota sweetie come help me please!"
I ran downstairs to see my mom with hands full of groceries.
"You could have called for me earlier mom, here."
I took most of them and put them in the table starting to take them out of the bags.
"Your so helpful. I don't know how I'm going to live without you."
"Well I'm not leaving anytime soon. So be happy I'm here right now."
I said while smiling. She smiled back and placed more things on the table.
"Would you like to help me bake today?"
"Bake? What's the special occasion?"
"Oh, I forgot I haven't told you, the Peterson's finally moved out and now we have new neighbors."
"New neighbors?"
"Ya, they have a boy your age. And a little girl around 4 I think."
"Oh, well then I might have met him already."
"Really? Where?"
I continued putting away some cereal as my mom put away the milk.
"I dropped my wallet a little bit down the road, he gave it back to me."
"Oh how kind. At least he won't be a bad influence."
"We seem like opposites mom, I don't think we'll be friends."
"You know what they say right? Opposites attract!"
I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly.
"Sure mom, I'll bake with you."
That night around 6pm we headed over to there house with a basket of cookies. The father answered the door with a smile.
"Oh, why hello."
"Hello, me and my son would like to welcome you and your family to the neighborhood, we also made some cookies."
"Oh, well thank you!"
The small girl came running to her dad giggling until she saw us, she hid behind her dads leg.
"Please, would you like to come in for dinner?"
I panicked, you see I don't usually do well with new people, or just people in general.
"My apologies, we already have plans for tonight, thank you for the offer!"
Then the boy came into sight. He walked over and picked up the girl smiling. I didn't realize how tall he was.
"Oh, of course."
"Hello, thank you for the cookies, Miss, Uh."
Said the boy.
"Aizawa, and this is my son Shota."
I only waved. Yes I ONLY waved. That's a lot coming from me. After we talked for a while me and mom started to walk home.
"Thank god you said we had plans."
"Listen Shota, your going to have to be social one day."
"One day, today wasn't that day."
She laughed as we walked inside the house I ate dinner then went to my room and started homework. Once I was done I pulled out my song book and flipped through my songs. My mom came into my room.
"I'm going to work ok?"
"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Love you."
"Love you two bye."
When she left I decided I could sing.
(the actual creator of Insecurities is Isabelle Foster please go show her love I'm just putting a small twist in it)