Part 87

"Let me guess you came into here for a break too?"
"Who the hell talks to strangers in the bathroom."
"Ouch.."
I sighed before leaning against the side of the wall.
"Yeah I guess so. I needed to talk to someone important today, and we never got to finish our conversation."
"That must suck. I'm guessing your going around trying to find them."
"Yeah.. I am.."
"Me too."
"Who are you trying to find?"
"My best friend. Cant seem to find him though I saw him than lost him. He sure does look like a lot of people."
He said laughing.
"And your looking for who exactly."
"My lover.."
"Hm, hope you find her."
I chuckled slightly.
"Her?.. never.."
"What do you mean by that?"
"I'm not into females."
"Oh, so a boyfriend?"
I laughed again and shook my head.
"No way past that at this point. My husband."
"My apologies."
He said with a small chuckle.
"I should go back out there.."
"Me too. How about this. You go first than me."
"Sure."
I left the bathroom and stood near it to see who came out. No way.. Kaito!? But the other guy!
I looked to find him but I could see him. But he said they got separated again. Does that mean the harsh guy was Hizashi?! I walked around seeing if I could find him. After an hour of looking I found him.
"Hey!"
He looked over at me as I set my hands on his shoulders.
"Your name."
"What? I thought I told you already."
"Well-"
"Welcome ladies and gentlemen! Sorry, and some non-binary people!"
I looked over seeing David.
"Now the time! To remove your masks! But before you do! If you did not find who you were looking for today you'll have more time without a mask! We are heading to the cafeteria after our masks are off! Now please if you will, remove your masks."
I looked back over at the guy before quickly taking it off. He took his off slowly as I stepped back.

"What were you saying? Do I know you?""N-never mind

"N-never mind.."
the guy with dreads stepped forward seeing it wasn't Kaito.

I walked away looking around still not seeing him so I started walking to the cafeteria

I walked away looking around still not seeing him so I started walking to the cafeteria. I heard someone laugh as I looked over. Hizashi and Kaito were walking to the cafeteria together as Hizashi had his hand on Kaitos back. I looked down at my mask before leaving the place. I just wanted to be home. We tried to talk it out and it didn't work. So what? I'm jealous ok?! It's a normal feeling even if we've been married for years! Jealousy is a feeling!... right?