Part 42

"Hurry up kids!"
They all came running down as I thanked Shota. He nodded and went back to sit on the sofa.
"Were ready!"
I nodded.
'Go get in than!'
They all ran out to the car as I walked over to Shota.
'You sure you don't wanna come?'
"Its your guys family time. Ill be fine."
He said as he stood up and wrapped his hands around my neck.
'Your family too Sho.'
I mouthed as he smiled.
"This is you, your kids, and your parents time. When the last time you've had this time with your parents? And now it will be with your kids."
'They'll have to get use to my husband too.'
I wrapped my hand around his waist and pulled him in for a kiss. I pulled away and smiled again.
"Go with your parents. Maybe next time."
I nodded and kissed him once more before leaving. We drove as the kids talked the whole time. We go to my parents place as they all jumped out and ran inside. My old house.. I smiled and walked in too.
"Hello son.."
'Hello ma.'
I hugged her and looked around.
'This place hasn't changed a bit..'
"I don't even remember it!"
Jiro said than ran off with Aki and Hitoshi. "Hey boy."
My dad said slamming his hand on my shoulder as I grunted.
'Ouch.. hello.'
He laughed as I hugged him.
"Wheres Shota? I was hoping he would come. And Nemuri."
'Nemuri lives farther into the city. And Shota stayed home today.'
"POPS!! I found your old room!!"
'Oh you did?'
She nodded as I smiled. I looked over at my parents. They nodded their head as Aki dragged me upstairs. We got to my room seeing a couple of my old things. I smiled and walked around. I walked to my desk seeing a dusty picture frame. I blew off the dust seeing a picture.

I never kept this? "Hey Hizashi why is all our stuff the same? What we didn't take is still here, why?" Jiro said snapping me out of my thoughts

I never kept this?
"Hey Hizashi why is all our stuff the same? What we didn't take is still here, why?"
Jiro said snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to her after I put down the picture.
'Mom and dad never sold the house. They all ways knew they were coming back so they left everything how it was.'
She nodded as I turned away and picked up the picture and walked over to the small bed and sat down. Jiro sat next to me and looked in my hands.
"I don't remember him.."
'I'm not surprised.. he was very young when he passed away..'
"Uncle Oboro eh?... wish I could have met him.."
'You kinda did, I guess, during that whole situation with Shota getting kidnapped.'
"Yeah but only for like a couple seconds till Aito took me and the kids out.."
I shrugged.
'I don't know why I never took this home with me..'
"Dose mom or dad know?"
I shrugged again as stood up and walked downstairs as Jiro followed. I got over to my parents as they noticed the picture in my hand.
'Why did I leave this?'
"You were attached to these two boys.. that's for sure. I never understood why you didn't take it. I always brushed it off as a reminder of him, and you didn't want to be reminded of it.."
"Let's see."
My step dad asked. I handed it to him as he opens it.
"Hm, just as I thought."
He said with a smile. I looked at him confused as he pulled out a small paper that was in the back.
"It wasn't your in the first place.."
He handed the picture to me along with the paper. I unfolded it.
'A note?'
"Guess so."
I started reading it.

'Dear Hizashi,
I heard you were moving soon! This is a little a gift. I know we'll stay in touch but it's still something I wanted to give you before you moved!