Part 71

This is annoying... I moved around, uncomfortable on the hospital bed. Soon I gave up on sleeping and sat up. Hitoshi brought me up some books yesterday, saying he thought I'd be bored. I tried reading them but my mind would end up drifting to Hizashi. Again and again and again. I stopped reading and sighed. Just let him out.. he isn't doing anything wrong.. I looked at the clock seeing it was 6am.  Please.. let today be the day they let him out..
"Shota Aizawa?"
A doctor said coming in.
"Yes?...."
I looked at him, seeing he looked quite familiar.
"It's good to see you again."
He said with a slight smile.
"A-Again?.."
"Remember when were about 16, I met you walking down the street with your friends."
My eyes went wide as he smiled a bit.

"My eyes went wide as he smiled a bit

His name soon became clear as day. But, how'd I know his name? I've only speak to him once..
"Nao?.."
"Dr. Nao will work."
He said coming over to me.

Aito's POV
"What's up Noamasa?"
"We don't believe he's mind controlled now Aito. We took extra percussions just in case, but he seems to be telling the truth. It's time we like him go."
He said shrugging. I nodded and walked away. I don't want my family around someone that's brainwashed, that's why I wasn't willing to let him out at first. I want to trust Hizashi, I do, I just don't trust my father. I walked into the room he was in and took off his cuffs. He looked up at me in shock.
"Noamasa says your trustworthy... forgive me Hizashi?"
I said sticking my hand out to help his hand form the chair. He took my hand and stood.
"I understand where you were coming from.. I wouldn't want to put them in danger either."
"Lets get you clean up Yeah? I'll take you home and you can get dressed."
"What about Shota?"
He said as we started walking out. I pointed to his clothes as he looked down.
"You really want to go see Shota is some ripped up, stained, clothes?"
I heard his snicker to myself as we walked to my car.
"Yeah I guess your right."

We got to his place and he went to go do what he needed. I waited in the living room. He finally came down with his hair pulled up and his glasses, looking like a teenage boy.

 He finally came down with his hair pulled up and his glasses, looking like a teenage boy

"I hate that you dress like a teenage boy.."
"Uh! I'm offended!"
He said placing his hand on his chest with a smirk. I smirked as well and rolled my eyes.
"Good."
"Why are you so mean~!"
"That's the kind of person I am. Come now, Shota's waiting."
He smiled widely before walking out to the car. I walked out too locking the door behind me. I got to the car and started to drive as he started to look around.
"What you looking for?"
"My things? Like my phone, and wallet?"
"Still at the hotel you stayed at. You can pick it up tonight."
I said looking at my watch before looking back at the road. We finally got to the hospital as I signed us in.
"You know what room correct?"
The nurse asked taking the paper I signed.
"Yeah, thank you."
I said smiling slightly as she smiled back and nodded. We walked to the elevator as Hizashi crosses his arms.
"How come your nice to other people and not me~!"
"For one, your a loud mouth, two.. well your loud."
I said with a small smile as I pushed the number '4' on the elevator. He pouted a bit before we reach the level. I walked out as he followed like a lost puppy. I got to Shota's room and went to walk in before being pushed away. I stood in shock as Hizashi ran in.
"Hizashi I swear to god.."

Hizashis POV
He turned to a door as I got excited. I hurried and pushed past him and going in.
"Shota!"
I said seeing him in the room with another guy. Aito slammed his hand on my shoulder and dug his fingers into me.
"Ouch~!"
"H-Hizashi?.."
Shota said standing. I smiled and held out my arms as Aito let go and sat down. Shota ran into my arms as I wrapped my arms around him tightly. I kissed the top of his head as his gripped tightened on me.
"How are you feeling, love?.."
I said brushing his hair back with my hand.
"I'm fine, your who I'm worried about."
He said pulling away from me. I smiled at him and nodded my head.
"I'm fine Sho."
I kissed the top of his head once more before looking up seeing the doctor.
"Was I interrupting something? Sorry."
I said scratching the back of my neck.
"No no no. Just informing Shota about his state."
He said standing with a smile. I tilted my head a bit.
"You look oddly familiar.."
"What have I done.."
Shota said setting his hands on his head and sitting down on the hospital bed. We all looked at each other confused.

~Authors Note~
Ahh! I'm running out of drafts! I'm might have to push posting times! Maybe I'll have to post every 4 days instead of 2-