Part 26

⚠️Gore⚠️
"Yo Shota?"
"Yes?"
I looked up and saw Dabi.
"Another mission, tonight?"
"Alright, come get me when your ready."
"Alright!"
I took a quick shower and than went to my dresser getting out clean clothes.
"You wanna drop that towel so I can see what's underneath?"
I turned around seeing Kaori.
"Fuck you. Get out before I tell Dabi."
I turned back around.
"Awe come on sweetie! Just a peek."
I felt his hand on my hips.
"Leave me alone.."
"Why~?"
"Kaori!"
I pushed him away.
"Ugh, Come on Shota baby~ just a little bit?"
"Just leave me alone.."
"Excuse me Kaori.."
I looked over and saw Dabi. He crossed his arms and glared at Kaori.
"Dammit.."
"Out."
Kaori left as Dabi smacked him as he walked out.
"Get dressed and meet us upstairs."
"Alright."
He left and shut the door. I sighed and got changed. I grabbed my knife and put it in the holder that was on my belt. I walked out and to the elevator. When it came Amaya was in there. I bowed slightly and entered. She bowed back with a smile.
"Doing anything tonight Aizawa?"
"A mission with Dabi."
"What are you doing?"
"Don't know. But if he's taking me than it's probably a murder mission."
"O-oh.."
"Yeah."
We stopped at the top as we both exited. We walked to the large room and waited. They all turned to us as we bowed slightly. Shigarki walked up to us.
"Dangerous mission today. We are killing three people today around a place where heroes are always around. Amaya I need you ready to treat one of us. Shota.. you just do what you normally do.."
I smiled slightly.
"Deal.. when?"
"It's only three.. wait until 10pm."
"Alright!"
"Everyone. You know the plan! You all are excused!"
I smiled and walked to our suit room. I grabbed my mine and started walking out.
"Shota."
I turned around and saw Dabi.
"What's up?"
"We have new weapons for you. Come with me."
I smiled and followed him to a room in the back. It was dark and had a desk in the middle. He turned the lights on that was super bright. We walked to the desk. There was a clear box on it.
"Whoa..thats kinda cool."
It opened as I jumped a bit.
"Go ahead."
I reached out and once I grabbed it something stabbed into my hand.
"Ouch."
I looked at my hand than back at Dabi.
"No worries. It powers up more. It will increase your speed, agility, stamina, and the way you swing the sword and the power you have with it for the next two days."
I smiled and took the case.
"Thanks Dabi."
I tied it to my belt and than placed it in.
"Your welcome. Try training with it. Level 5."
"Right, thanks."
He nodded and left as I did the same. I got to the 5th level and walked to a privet room. I pulled out the sword as I admired it. I chuckled a bit before swinging it around. After a couple hours I went to my bedroom. I got changed into my costume. It's only 9:30. Whatever Dabi likes to go early. I walked to Dabi's room and knocked.
"What's up?"
"Can we go now?"
He laughed and opened the door.
"Impatient much?"
"So are you."
"Toché. Let's go."
He grabbed his pistol as we walked out.
"Hopefully your ready for this. This mission is risky."
"Hell yeah I'm ready."
I grabbed his hand and jumped on the rooftop. He told me where to go as I continued jumping.
"Alright. Stop."
I stopped on a building.
"It's that alley way right there."
It was two over from us. I nodded and slowly got there. I dropped him and waited.
"Ah, Dabi!"
"What's up basters. Got what I need?"
"Yep, your drug is right here. The one that will improve your quirk."
"Thanks!"
I heard Dabi load his gun.
"You see Dabi we all knew this was going to happen. That's why we called pro heroes in advance."
I heard sirens as I jumped down. I pulled out my sword and dragged it along there stomaches. There's only two..
"Launch me."
"What?! Hurry up!"
I did as he said as he landed on the roof. I saw the other guy come at me with a knife too. He got a hit the right side of my torso. I grunted in pain as he pulled it out. I pointed my sword at him.
"M-make this easy for the both of us man.."
"Your an ass!"
He tried coming after at me. I stabbed the sword through his chest than coughed up blood.
"Eraser Let's go!"
"Alright!"
I pulled the knife out of him and turned around.
"S-Shota?"
I looked at him with an blanket expression. I stepped closer to him as he backed up.
"Eraser."
I ignored him and walked closer to the blonde hero.
"Shota.."
"Eraser!"
I looked up seeing Dabi looking down at us.
"He's not the people we came to kill."
"He saw."
"Doesn't matter."
I gritted my teeth.
"Your also bleeding.."
I looked down and realized I was.
"I'll kill you hero."
I jumped and grabbed Dabi and ran off. We got home as he helped me to Amaya. I sat down in pain as she helped it.
"Thanks."
"Be more careful. It seems like you get stabbed every mission."
"Yeah I know."
I walked to my room. Once I got there I changed and hung up my sword and but away my knife. Than Dabi walked in.
"Hey if your up for it, A couple villains are going out tomorrow. You should come, you'd just have to wear a disguise."
"Sure."
"I'll see you around Aizawa."
"See ya Dabi."
He left shutting the door. I sighed and grabbed some clothes and took a shower. It wasn't bad. I got changed and took my villain costume to that one room. I started walking back before bumping into Amaya.
"Shota..."
"Yes?"
"Hizashi.."
"Who's Hizashi?"
She touched my head as I pulled away.
"What are you doing?"
"You'll remember him just let me use my quirk."
She leaned closer to me as I walked passed her.
"Sorry but no, I'm fine with the people I know now."

(Had a panic attack over a song I use to listen to when I was in a bad time, my bad, that's why this is so short)