Part 37

I paced the living from and started thinking. If I could have back up and be fast enough I would be able to save them and leave! But who knows how many people are actually working with him.. maybe if I would have enough back up I would be able to save him.
"Shota.."
I looked up to see Aito.
"Hey? Why are you here?"
I looked at him confused.
"I think we both know why I'm here Shota."
I shook my head and continued to pace. That would just end up risking the life of the other pros.. if I went alone I'd only be risking myself. But even than I have this family I can't leave behind.. but that again I can't leave Hizashi..
"Shota.."
I looked up again and saw Nemuri and the kids, and Hitoshi held the cat. I froze and than sighed.
"I'm sorry. Really.."
Aki came over and hugged me as I picked her up and hugged her back.
"He's going to be ok.. right dad?"
"...Of course he will sweetie.."
"I'm taking them home with me for the week Shota.. you need time alone."
I looked at Nemrui as she gave me a sad smile. I looked over at Jiro and Hitoshi as they nodded shyly. I walked over to them and put Aki down. I ruffled there hair and put on a fake smile.
"You guys don't worry to much than. I promise He'll be back soon."
They all hugged me at once as I smiled and hugged them back. They let go and left with Nemuri. It was only me and Aito left. He put his hands on my shoulder and looked at me.
"Shota I'm worried about you.."
"Aito please don't worry to much."
"Shota I'm going to worry. Your husband is being held captive and you've completely let yourself go.."
I looked down at what I was wearing. Hizashi over sized tee shirt and some joggers.
"And you haven't slept in a while Shota."
He's right...I haven't slept since Nemuri told me.. and that was three days ago. I rubbed the back of my neck as I sat down on the couch. I felt tears fall down my face as Aito sat down next to me rubbing circles on my back.
"I can't do it.. I can't stay strong for the kids or anyone anymore.. it hurts Aito.."
"I know.. it's ok..we'll find him."
I wiped away my tears but they kept coming.
"Dammit.."
"It's ok to cry Shota.. this is hard I get it really. Your not the only one going through this.."

Small flashback
"Dad?"
I looked over and saw Hitoshi.
"What's up?"
"I-...I can't sleep.."
"Come here squirt."
I waved him over as he sat next to me at the table with his blanket. He leaned on me as I held him close. I rubbed my eyes and than started to go back to work.
"Dad.."
"Yes?"
"He'll be ok... right? I'm worried.."
His voice cracked as I turned to him. He was crying. I wiped his tears and smiled sadly at him.
"Your dad is strong Hitoshi.. he's fighting for his life for us right now I know it. Come here."
I lead him to the sofa as we laid down. Soon Aki came and laid across my lap.
"Even though your not pops.. I think I'll be able to sleep on you."
"Same here."
Jiro said as she laid on my other shoulder. I smiled and played with Aki's hair as they all slowly drifted to sleep.
End

"Yeah your right.. I'm sorry.."
"It's ok Shota."
I rubbed my eyes as the tears stopped coming. I stood up and walked to the table and started doing research again to distract my mind.
"Your going out again aren't you.."
"Yeah.. I think I know where he is and who has him."
"And who's that?"
"Villain Chester.. he didn't get the attention until the league got caught. He recently stopped doing crimes and there were no reports on him. This building is the only one pros or people see him come in and out of."
"Your not going alone are you?"
"Uh.. I haven't thought about that yet."
"Get your friends together.. maybe even some of your old students.."
I thought for a moment and pulled out my phone. I hesitated before making a small group chat..
'Listen I know you guys have graduated and everything.. I need your guys help'
Shōto
'Is there something wrong?'
Bakugou
'Obviously if he's asking for help icy hot'
Deku
'How can we help Mr. Aizawa?!'
Tenya
'I'm here to help!'
I sighed and looked at Aito. He nodded as I texted back.
'Present Mic is being held captive. I need backup. It's weird for me to be asking this, I want you four to help me'
Tenya
I'll be able to help!
Shoto
'I'm here to help. Tonight at what time?'
Bakugou
'I'm down to kick some ass!'
Deku
'Of course Mr. Aizawa!'
I sighed as Aito chuckled
"Not so bad huh.."
"I guess not."
'We need to go late.. how about 12?'
They all agreed.
'You guys know where to meet me than.'
I turned off my phone and went back to the pictures in front of me.
"You'll be fine.."
"I'm just scared.. I didn't want to drag the kids into this.."
"Shota, your not going to be able to protect all your students forever."
"I know.."