Thread of the end part 3

Y/N sucker punched Rion a couple hundred miles.

Rion: ILL CRUSH YOU WITH THE FULL POWER OF ALL LIFE FIBERS YOU MAGGOT!

Rions body exploded into a mouth of tendrils and teeth. Multiple heads, claws and thorns everywhere with four giant wings sprouting from behind.

Y/N and Ryuko flew through the nest of thorns and vines. The two circled around each other gracefully both transforming one of their arms into blades. They slashed away at the vines of Rions body.

Izumi and Akio surprised Rion and impaled hi. From behind.

Izumi reached in pulling out Rions heart.

Izumi: You never had a heart anyway.

Akio then decapitated Rions main head before he could speak.

The other heads screeched but they were cut to ribbons by Ryuko and Y/N.

Izumi began to fill Rions heart with anti life fibers.

Rions head: Oh you silly child you think your fibers can kill me. I am the god of life fibers, I will rip you down to last molecule and knit you into a trophy on my wall.

Akio using her thumbs to squish Rions eyes: Shut up.

The body began to regrow and Y/N was grabbed by the tendrils now sprouting out of the body's wounds

The tendrils then grabbed Ryuko, Akio and Izumi.

The body grew in size more and more tendrils and mouths forming. The body grew so quickly it swallowed everyone.

Y/N woke up in a void of darkness and he heard Rions voice echoing through.

Rion: I am creating a better universe Y/N. One without fear, without doubt, without imperfection and weakness. A world full of perfect beings inside and out eternally beautiful and elegant. A world without hate and suffering is a world of unity and eternal beauty. The perfect world with perfect people.

Y/N: Yeah yeah cliche villain speak. A world like that isn't living, it's not beautiful it's a delusion. The real world is painful, it's tragic and full of issues from and for every living being. It's never pretty but in the end life isn't about any of that. It's about the adventure and the love that is worth all the damn pain and suffering.

Rion: And I'm cliched? Still with the hero complex I see. You won't even die a man but a child.

Y/N: Yeah it's childish but so is life. Fear , doubt, pain, and suffering all sucks, they hurt beyond anything but they give us many reasons to keep going. To protect those we love, to face our demons and make sacrifices. It might not make sense to a bastard like you but that love that keeps me going, gives me strength, it's everything.

Rion: Let me guess your going to kill me with the power of love.

Y/N: Nope me and Ryuko and the others got talking and we did Rock Paper Scissors. And we all came to the agreement that Izumi will kill you by herself. Avenge my arm you took awhile back.

Rion: Please that girl is nothing. She is only slightly above you because of my bloodline.

Y/N: You know you stall for time better then I do.

Rion: Stalling.

Y/N smiling: I'm going to give you the final words you'll hear from me. Go to hell.

Izumi voice echoed through the void: Hello father.

Rion then realized he was in the void in front of Y/N.