A Party of joy!

Y/N, Gammagoori, Inumuta, Sanageyama all knelt on the ground looking around at the terror around them.

Everyone was wildly drunk.

Mako was moving at speeds Y/N couldn't even comprehend as she stripped poor Gammagoori and then picked him up with both hands and performed a German suplex on him before dragging him away by the feet so they could "make kids"

Sanageyama was laughing at his friend while he was also getting drunk.

Inumuta was calculating how screwed they all were when a drunk Satsuki with a red spotlight on her ordered to two become stronger starting with a million push ups.

Inumuta: Lady Satsuki that is imposs— (he was interrupted by Satsuki pulling out here sword)

Satsuki: Did I stutter? A MILLION PUSH UPS NOW!

Inumuta and Sanageyama started the push ups but then Satsuki stood on their backs and demanded they go faster and faster.

Y/N watched in horror.

5 minutes later Sanageyama held Inumuta's body unconscious from drinking and physical exhaustion in his arms.

Sanageyama: WHY CRUEL GOD!? WHY DID YOU TAKE HIM AND NOT ME!? IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!

Satsuki then picked Sanageyama by the back of the head: Did I say stop? Give me 2 million now.

Sanageyama passed out long before he could avenge his fallen brother.

Satsuki dragged the two away by their feet saying: I'll have to retrain you two myself. Nonon! Come on let's take these two home.

Nonon also drunk: Whatever you say, then how about we consummate our marriage together first?

Satsuki then with one hand threw both Inumuta and Sanageyama our of their home.

Y/N was left there drinking a class of milk when a drunk Ryuko appeared.

Y/N nervous: Hi Ryuko. Um things are escalating here pretty bad.

Ryuko began crying.

Y/N: Are you ok?!

Ryuko then pounced on top of Y/N pinning his hands to the ground.

She was smiling

Ryuko: I missed you so much Y/N. I can't hold back anymore and I won't! I won't lose you again.

She began leaning closer and closer.

Y/N tried to stop her but then a drunk Akio drop kicked her into the wall.

Akio drunk: STOP STEALING MY LINES YOU B!TCH. YOU HAD A ENTIRE MONTH WITH HIM ITS MY TURN!

Akio then French kissed Y/N her long tongue entering his mouth.

A drunk Nana then electrified Akio with magic as she hugged Y/N and nibbles on his ear playfully.

Y/N was blushing with no idea what was happening or what to do.

Suddenly Akio kicked Nana back into a wall as she tried to continue where she left off but then Ryuko flew in transformed uppercutting her and quickly kissing Y/N.

Senketsu then unraveled into tentacles that grabbed Y/N's arms and legs.

Ryuko was allot stronger then Y/N realized.

Akio: HES MINE, HES MY BOYFRIEND!

Ryuko: HES MINE, I MET HIM FIRST AND KISSED HIM FIRST!

Nana: IVE KNOW HIM THE LONGEST!

As the the three continued to bicker Y/N tried to rack his brain as to when he became so popular.

Izumi drunkenly stumbled in: Girls calm down. There's enough to share right. We're all friends here so let's make sure we all have Y/N!

Y/N noticed the drunken and creepy face on all the women as they turned facing him.

For the first time in Y/N's life he felt fear unlike no other combined with small amounts of lust.

All the women charged and Y/N screamed.

A couple hours later Ryuko, Akio, Nana, and Izumi woke up. They were not at Satsuki's home. They were in a hotel room with one big bed.

All of them got up with hangovers trying to remember what happened.

As they got out of bed they found all sorts of "Items" around. Items that were very adult themed and allot of them pretty much every type of item ever made.

Then they all looked to the bed to see a sleeping Y/N who was gagged.

They remembered everything they did that night. It was a long night and they did allot.

All of them blushed a deep red and Senketsu then chimed in: Don't worry none of you are pregnant!

None of the girls could believe it they did the deed and they did it with Y/N... and each other. They were all so embarrassed.

Ryuko then noticed a camera and they all watched what they did to Y/N: we never speak of this ever again.

Everyone: Agreed.

Y/N woke up a couple hours later back in Ryuko's house.

Y/N: What happened?!

Ryuko blushing: Nothing you drank too much and collapsed at the party.

Y/N kinda disappointed: Oh. I had a great dream.

Ryuko blushing even deeper: Oh really.

Y/N: Yeah it was great, you were in it.

Ryuko trying not to admit it was real: Anyway want breakfast?!

Y/N happily: Sure.

Meanwhile all the girls met up and wondered: Where does that leave us with our relationship with Y/N?!

Y/N sneezed as he was taking a bath.