Cutting the cord within ones heart part 2

Y/N woke up in a padded room strapped to a chair with various needles and IVs attached to him. His vision was blurry and narrow, his head felt foggy and sleepy and his entire body felt strange and weak. Y/N's inner thoughts: they're drugging me.

This must be allot of drugs if they can pull this off, dammit I'm tired. Suddenly a speaker on the ceiling boomed saying: Welcome mister Y/N we'd like to thank you and your friends for your contributions to saving this world and making it even better and clothed. Y/N's speech was slurred but he knew a evil torture room with evil doctors when he saw one. Y/N: Go to hell!

I've seen movies and tv shows your stereotypical and cliched assess are just going to try to torture us and do something evil but eventually things will backfire and you'll either get killed or beaten up by us. The voice on the speaker boomed again: We can provide you with a tv if you'd like. Y/N: seriously?! Once I get out of here I'm stealing your TVs.

Y/N tried to break out of his restraints but then more drugs were pumped into his system as Y/N realized his Ives and needles were all connected to behind the wall of the cell they had enough to keep him weak. Y/N felt his vision narrowing as his eyelids got heavy and he felt his strength leave his body. Ryuko woke up yelling for her friends in the same type of cell but she didn't have Senkestu on her.

Ryuko: You perverts! Stripping a teenager I bet you tiny dick bastards get a kick out of this! Once we get out of here we'll smash your faces in! A voice boomed on the speaker saying: Not to worry miss Ryuko our team of female researchers were the one to remove your Kamaui and set you in the chair. We assure you no men are watching and your care is by our female staff.

Ryuko: that doesn't change a single thing I said! Where the hell are my friends and Senkestu!!! Speaker: we would like to thank you and your friends for their contributions of helping us save the world and perfect it and do not worry your friends and your sailor uniform are safely stored away for their own safety. Ryuko: I'm going to rip your heads off if you touch them!

Suddenly a button was pressed and Ryuko felt drugs enter his system and she began to lose consciousness as her eyelids get heavy and start to close. Ryuko: Senkestu... find Y/N. Akio woke up in a similar cell but she was drugged immediately after shouting every curse imaginable to the speaker.  Nana wasn't drugged because she didn't say anything after the speaker finished their rambling Nana just looked around and closed her eyes.

She recited a spell in her head and felt her magic power in her finger tips as she concentrated on locating her friends while the speaker boomed asking if she was ok. Once Nana had located her friends she looked at the speaker box saying: You talk allot. The speaker pushed a button and the drugs began to flow into Nana's bloodstream but she used her magic to resist the effects in secret as she planned on building up the energy so she could escape with her friends later as she pretended to pass out.

Y/N heard a voice calling him as he got up to the sound of a delicate sweet voice calling him he rose out of bed to see Ryuko in his bedroom calling for him to wake up.

Ryuko woke up on a couch in a Honnoji Academy dorm room with scratches on her body and clothes.

Ryuko: Why am I in this old outfit? Phone alarm rings. Crap I'm late for school with Mako! She quickly changed and ran to class knowing the consequences of if she was late.

As Ryuko ran to class her phone began to ring she looked at the caller ID: Dad

As Ryuko ran to class her phone began to ring she looked at the caller ID: Dad. She declined the call and ran forward saying: if I'm late I'll have to deal with the old mans lectures again. Suddenly a light shone from the sky for morning announcements from the elite four and Satsuki kiryuin.

Ryuko and Mako bowed with everyone else as mako whispered to her friend. Mako: Ryuko do you think one day your sister will let you stand and pose with them? Ryuko: I hope not it's so lame and besides, I've told her before I don't want to be like that despite what our mother says.

Akio woke up in her mansion with her mom waking her up and asking her to come down for breakfast

Akio woke up in her mansion with her mom waking her up and asking her to come down for breakfast. Akio walked down the stairs playfully and sat down having a lovely dinner with her mother asking if she's meeting any boys lately. Akio grinned while taking a bite out of her pancakes as she said there's a certain boy in my class who I think is pretty nice. Her mother smiled and said: make sure he's a good one just like your father.

Akios father came out in a fashionable red suit pouring himself a cup of coffee and kissing both his wife and daughter on the cheeks before taking a plate for breakfast. Akios father: remember not to be late for school aki ok. Akio nodded smiling as she finished her breakfast and hugged her mom and dad as she left the house. Back in reality the speakers of each prisoners intercom were having a meeting comparing notes on everything from blood samples to brain waves.

Nana still pretending to be asleep used her powers to create a spell connecting the four teens with a mind link. As they connected Nana felt their dreams and she knew what she had to do. Nana breathed in and out before she spiritually astro Projected herself into her friends dreams.