THE LAST FIBERS OF LIFE PART 2

A drip of blood hits the shattered ground

Small pieces of red and black cloth are scattered on the ground.

A grey cracked hand lays still on the ground.

A scream of pain and anguish is heard.

Tears fall to the ground.

The sky has returned to its normal blue color.

All across the world every city and country is left in shambles, on fire and in chaos.

A couple hours earlier Rion stands over Y/N and Ryuko smiling while holding up the king of life fibers foot.

The king of life fibers was then hit with a massive explosion of blue, red and purple energy. The explosion sent him flying back and incinerated his top half.

G/N and Chie stood there both with anger and fire in there eyes.

G/N: YOU HURT MY GRANDCHILDREN AND THEIR FRIENDS, TORTURED THEM! YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER! I WILL NOT SHOW YOU ANY MERCY!

Both G/N and Chie released their full power as they both overflowed with magic energy, power of unimaginable depths that made them seem just as strong if not stronger then the king of life fibers.

Chie glowing purple eyes: I'll take the big one, you beat that bastard who hurt our families!

G/N glowing blue eyes: Thank you, now let's go!

Both leapt into the air flying far beyond the speed of light and hitting both their opponents with enough force to destroy planets.

Rion and the king of life fibers were barraged with endless nonstop attacks of pure power and magic. Rion had both his arms broken in a matter of seconds.

Chie punched thousands of holes through the king of life fibers body while throwing his body farther and farther away. He had no opportunity to fight back or even defend himself.

Rion then had his jaw and his entire head ripped apart with a single punch from Chie.
For some reason he was deeply protecting his chest so G/N decided to rip all his limbs off and so she did.

Rion torso was all that was left and G/N made sure to drop kick it with her full power sending it flying into the side of a destroyed skyscraper.

Chie uppercutted the king of life fibers blowing apart everything except his legs and then she roundhouse kicked into what was left of his bottom half and the remains were sent flying across the city and through the giant life fiber tower and back into the ground until they were in a underground cave.

Chie then blasted the regenerating monster back to the surface and far into the stratosphere with a massive beam of magical energy.

G/N meanwhile was torturing Rion as he regenerated continuously ripping limbs apart and scaring his body and face over and over, while Rion desperately called for her to stop and defended his chest with all his power and strength.

Chie kept attacking the king of life fibers punching with more and more force before he could even touch the ground.

Chie fired blast and blast of magic faster then the king of life fibers could regenerate.