Ryuko surpass your limits!

Ryuko: Y/N FIGHT IT! COME BACK TO US!

Y/N's roar echoed through the monster and so did his blue flames. Y/N took control.

Y/N: I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT RYUKO!

The last thing she heard him say.

The man she loved died protecting her. He suffered and was still suffering and she felt powerless to help.

She felt angry. She lost her father a man she barley knew but still loved the same way, unable to save him.

She lost years with her sister to fight in some insane war with her mother.

She was powerless watching Senketsu die protecting her.

Everyone that protected her would get hurt and suffer.

The love she had for everyone kept her strong, it kept her fighting.

This time I'll protect Y/N.

Ryuko flying at super speed: I WON'T LET YOU HURT Y/N!!!!!

Ryuko's fist clashed with another metallic fist.

A cybernetic woman she was fighting in the woods held her own.

As the two clashed Ryuko's fist shattered through the cyborgs arm and sucker punched her in the face.

The cyborg spun in midair from the force of the punch.

Ryuko: IM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!!!

Ryuko gabbed the foot of the cyborg woman and flew through the forrest smashing the cyborg through as many as she could.

Senketsu: Ryuko Now!

Ryuko then felt a red thread sticking out of Senketsu near her shoulder.

Ryuko pulled the thread and transformed this time her teeth and claws sharpening, her body contorting and life fibers reshaping.

Her body changed like it did when she lost control of senketsu a long time ago but this was different.

Senkestu Kusari blade!

Ryuko's body returned to its normal shape but now she had chains made from Senketsu and her life fibers dangling from her body alongside to chainsaw blades attached to her arms. Her head was protected by a black and red helmet/mask with one eye being Senketsu's.

The chainsaws whirred to life and the chains moving around Ryuko all wrapped around the female cyborg holding her in place between a couple trees and midair.

Ryuko walked to the female cyborg her handsaws picking up sparks as the blades just barley touched the ground.

Ryuko walked closer and closer revealing a mouth with a set of teeth on her stomach and a pair of spider like legs on her back.

The female cyborg began to sweat shooting missiles from her body all at Ryuko.

Ryuko simply cut them apart with her chainsaws and  then eating them with the mouth on her stomach.