Cutting the cord within ones heart part 4

Hey guys new chapter here I hope you enjoy. The updates will be slow but please bear with me, the story is hopefully going in some fun directions.

Scientist looked at their test subjects vitals when suddenly a phone rang. The head scientist picked it up and listened to the instructions and writing notes.

Head scientist: are you sure sir, every version? Even the ones that are unstable and incurable right now? That would kill the boy, or at the very least create something uncontainable. He was then threatened and he proceeded to listen to his orders. After he hung up the phone and looked to everyone around him.

Head scientist: Ok everyone, test subject 111701 (Y/N's cell door number) has to be injected with every single version of every virus and fungus we've ever developed! These orders are from the very top so get to it now! We need extra security and all the vials now!

The 2nd head scientist: are you sure about this, every thing we've ever created here injected into that boy? We have no idea what it'll do much less if he even survives.

Head scientist: we have no choice it's a order. This will be dangerous, if the boy survives that'll mean great things for our research and development, we'll be awarded for our efforts.

2nd head scientist: and if we fail, he dies or mutates so much that he breaks out of his cell and kill us all then all our work is gone. This isn't going to end well.

Head scientist: we have to take the risk. Science before all else and this is our opportunity to create new life.

Meanwhile with Y/N's dream world:

He asked Ryukos sister for where Ryuko worked at and he went to the location curious about his girlfriends job. He was suprised to discover it was a maid cafe.

Suddenly 3 waitress spotted him through the window. Ryuko looked angry and embarrassed.

 Ryuko looked angry and embarrassed

Y/N went inside knowing he was caught and apologized to Ryuko while greeting Mako and the third waitress

Y/N went inside knowing he was caught and apologized to Ryuko while greeting Mako and the third waitress. Ryuko: damn it I didn't want you to find out yet. Y/N: it's fine you look cute in that uniform. Ryuko teasing: really I didn't look cute before, or are you into maids?